Reviews for tell the world i'm coming home
Love it please tell me you are going to keep writing
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 4 . 10/11
Wow
ermadoll chapter 4 . 6/27
Love - love - love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for this alternate storyline and keep writing.
Love it please continue writing
ironhair chapter 4 . 2/24
This feels very realistic and an actual tv show / movie summary. Very well written and very engaging.
The emotions were very well handled.
ironhair chapter 1 . 2/24
Reading
anteffy1 chapter 4 . 1/30
I just found this story today (do you know how hard it is to find The Martian fiction? It's crazy the way they have the stories listed.) The story is great, the character dialogue is dead-on and I love it. Please do post an update soon!
swthrt890 chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
Super interested in where this is going. Are you just going to write through the story getting out or will there be a follow up of actually getting Mark home? Hope you keep going!
WaveHex21646 chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
This stuff is so good I can't deal with it! You're such an amazing writer!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Okay, in this chapter, I felt like the characters when they finally realized that the situation (which isn't small or good) became much, much, much bigger and worst. And ten times more complicated. First they were wading in a large lake, now they are trying to stay afloat on an active ocean with high waves constantly going to shore. I really felt for them. While some of the problems were directly their faults, they were still guilty indirectly. So now they need to fix the problems and clean up the mess they unintentionally created for themselves.

I wanted to include two favorite lines in this chapter, but I couldn't without adding the whole scene, or part of it anyways. So below is my favorite lines/scene in this whole chapter.

Venkat sighed. "Obviously, we don't know the whole story from Mark's end," he said. "We'll have to wait for a more detailed debrief to get that. What we do have is an incident log from two and a half years ago — about the same time Mark would have reached the Ares IV site — of some unexpected connection requests from the MAV."

"Oh God," Mitch said, dawning horror on his face.

Venkat shared a pained look with him before continuing.

"At the time, the connection was deemed a computer glitch — something in the MAV's communication systems engaging when they weren't supposed to. JPL wrote a patch for the MAV that shut down the communications system completely. Stein and Fowler were supposed to re-initialize it and run a full diagnostic."

There was a moment of heavy silence.

"So…" Annie said slowly, "what you're saying is that Mark tried to call us and we…what? Hung up the phone?"

"More like we cut the phone line, cancelled the calling plan, and deactivated the phone's ability to do anything," Mitch said.

Looking forward to Mitch telling the Ares 3 crew the news that Mark is still alive and had been living on Mars for the past 4 years. Until next time, bye.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
Haha. That's what you get Mitch for not listening to your instincts. Plus, that was pretty insensitive to ask for something like that after just informing the family that their dead son wasn't dead after all. Great chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
I'm totally loving the emotions and surprises that everyone is being hit with at the news that Mark isn't dead like everyone had thought. Also, I like that Annie is friends with Mark and somehow had a hand in getting him on the mission to Mars. Fabulous chapter as always.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS BLESS YOU AND PLEASE KEEP WRITING
GIRL IN STORY chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
This is amazing! I really hope you write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
I really enjoyed! the style is similar to the Canon & this twist adds a new perspective-particularly like that the explanation of how they did not know Mark was alive seem scientifically Viable and give lots of opportunities for future drama -looking forward to reading more!