Reviews for Elendil
CosE chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Sorry wont let me login...I really like this one though i'm not sure why. Its almost ethereal, kinda and slightly sad as well.
wanderer chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I swear! I never meet Bath-scence like this before. Have to hold my breath. (sigh~)
Eleanor chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Glorious!
Testament1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
_...heehee!
HalfKin chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I hear the ripples of the water and feel the coolness of the liquid on my sun warmed skin. I either hold my breathe or exhale with the characters I shyly watch while being lifted on air by the rising emotion. Time stands respectably aside alowing full enjoiment of this moment. Truly, please grace us with more of your understanding of this friendship, please.
HalfKin chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I hear the ripples of water and feel that coolness of liquid on my own sun warmed skin. Each breathe I seem to hold or exhale while watching this interplay of emotions before me. Your writing transports me to a slower more respectful passing of time and hieghtening of senses. It would truly be a pleasure to read more of this deepening friendship from your perspective.
Moirai chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
This is lovely! I LOVE the way Gimli is invited to stay, and watch. I like the fact that Legolas feels very young and the fact that neither of them noticed the sun going down. I like the imagery that you've used and the descriptions are great. I also adore the ending. Wonderful job! You should submit this to the Axe and Bow (at least to their links page!)
Dru chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Not the odd couple: the best couple. Briiliant work.
MoonFire1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
I love how open this story is to the reader's imagination. Your way of describing things, such as the coolness of the water, and the shimmer in Legolas's hair-as well as the delightful tension between himself and Gimli, is simply masterful.
Calico Kat chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
A long belated review! My mind simply hasn't been able to appreciate pretty things readily, sad side effect of the stressful onset of a new semester's workload, and this was, as expected, absolutely gorgeous! XD The first Legolas/Gimli fic I feel truely grasped the heart of the relationship, something I've been looking for for a long time. :3 I am mucho impressed! Your language is always elevated but the conversation here was particually engaging, an intense sort of verbal sparring. I am absolutely delighted! XD XD
Never again chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
This is very good. Lots of tolkien-ness in this one, and it's just reassured what i already know. You are my favourite writer! :) rock on!
LadyRiona chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Interesting story. Thank you, you have solved my writer's block for a place in my story. Well, your story is quite interesting and was writen with an interesting insentive.
Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Veeeeeery interesting.
Skitty-Kat chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
I loved it! Not only the idea, which is great, but the way it was written, the way it flows. No typos or mistakes, which is a definite plus in my mind. A classy style, which the characters are definitely deserving of, and receive completely.

It deserves more than one review!

Keep writing, that was really good.
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Oooh. This is pretty complex, actually. Nice work.