Reviews for The Hikari Strikes Back
Saruhno chapter 14 . 5/2/2011
... :D

Amazing.
lonlyness chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
lol love ryous slutty voice! i almost died of lagher
lonlyness chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
yay! this is my like 100th time reading this i love them both so much! bakuraxryou
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Again - awe. You are incredible. Words do not cover how wonderfully talented your writing is, so I shan't use any. Instead, I believe this just about expresses my sentiments:

0_0 (whilst reading)

_ (after reaching the end and reflecting upon the wonderful writing)
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Holy CRAP you write well! I'm sitting here in stunned awe now. Can't wait to read the rest of it!
nayomy chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
wha? Hm Actually after long hours poundering this is quite good. Strange doesn't yammi feel the same?
ani chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
just read the whole thing through and can't stop laughing! *breathe, breathe*

you are evil, you know that? start it off all angsty like that and turn it into a laugh-a-minute dirty ryou fic. ryou flirting with almost everybody's hilarious. the extra yami's were an odd touch(so who's bakura's patron?) but it worked with the story.

and ooh the angst at the end, bakura finally breaking down like that. it so should have happened in canon. and ryou's change should have too. you can't tell me all those years with bakura wouldn't have affected him.
Adi Sagestar chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
You should definitely get someone to do fanart for this.
Winter's Dance chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
This story was amazing! I just love the plot, which was intricate and interesting.

Not to mention you're a damn good writer. :)
Nostalgic5947 chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
what does "Sam em ab" mean?
Nightly Halo chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
m...the ending was cute 3
Nightly Halo chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
"My demon deck? We both play with demon decks! How can you tell the difference? You don't care who's playing against you, you just go and blast them to death with your Ra card anyway!"

I started laughing really hard at that...I think 3 days without sleep is getting to me ._."
Nightly Halo chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
lmao! This story is a nice change from the "Bakura kicks crap out of Ryou and Ryou falls in love and sleeps with him" plotline 3

It's funny X3

Hopefully they'll fix Ryou, he's acting too seme-y ;
Tekitwa Dreamer chapter 14 . 2/11/2005
That was amazing. Of course, but, meh. Such a twist, from Ryou being all nice, and sweet and the like, to being a raging sexaholic. Beautifully written, very descriptive, great plot...I could go on, but that'd be a whole lot of words.
aquastarmaid chapter 14 . 2/9/2005
whe...i loved your story and ...um...ne i had sugar and i plan on reading al of your stories