Reviews for Teach me to dream
anon2019 chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
so cute! i salute you! you are the kind of person that makes me want to skim old stories for hours on end just to find these good ones!
NinaWilliamsSilentAssassin chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
(A.K.A. when signed off: kagomeandinuyasha4ever)

Oh my GOD/ALLAH! I reread this story (Read this story a LONG time ago)! It is just so great! I love it! It is so well written!

Anyways, WONDERFUL job! YOU ROCK! Keep up the good work with your other stories!

Melfina and Gene forever!
Mandi-Solo chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
whoa... whoa... I read the whole story, it was... whoa... it was AWESOME! lol, ok, now i can find words, I almost started crying! seriously! it was so great, well written, i liked how you described how Dr. Benson was using her, and how Lydia was 'saved' after she died, that was great. i wish i could write like that! wells, it was just awesome, i love it! seriously! lol, it was so great, and, now im gonna check if you have other stories! i wanna read more! lol, laterz! it was really good!
RobinluvsAmon _
Mandi-Solo chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
WOW! I can't believe I haven't read this before! Okay, okay, I missed so much! I got to keep reading! Bye bye! I love it!
RobinluvsAmon _
Vero chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
I might be at a loss for words(not likely), but I can say this...WOW! You succeeded at capturing the characters essence in one of my fave anime story and I for one loved the plot. I think you may have a future in anime if u decide to go for it. The story was "simple and clean" and very successful at making me drown in your view of this so I loved this story and THANK U SO MUCH FOR BEING A VICTIM OF YOUR GOOD IMAGINATION. I love the cute yet unmushy ending where Gene can be so cute with Mel at times.
Omega-Xero chapter 7 . 7/31/2003
Well the concept was ok and it started great but then i thought it got a little too wierd to be extremely good. Its still a good fic, but i think u can do better
dreaming chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
i really like the title of the story, that's why i clicked in your story... haven't read it yet... bet it's good!
Moonlight Pilot chapter 7 . 7/29/2003
This is a good ending for your story. I'm glad that you finished it. *bows to author* Thank you. I'm not worthy!
Iwzreemdbyff.net chapter 7 . 7/6/2003
Great ending. I hate to admit it, but I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Just one question though; has Melfina learned to dream because of what she went through, or is that something that she and Gene are still working on?

By the way, thanks for mentioning my fic and referring people to it. I'll return the favor when I post the next chapter of my fic.
AirHair chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
You have a great story, keep it going! Grammar has a bit of room for improvement. though...
Iwzreemdbyff.net chapter 6 . 7/5/2003
Whew, I've been waiting for a really long time for you to update. Your cliffhanger endings had me hooked since the first chapter. But I'm glad to see that Melfina is safe. It really would have sucked if she had died, making everything that she and Gene went through for nothing. And now, I can't wait to read the epilogue

And now, I'd like to extend and invitation. I've been posting my own Outlaw Star fic here entitled, "Outlaw Star; The Ryunoken Sword." It's a continuation fic with new friends, new enemies, and a whole new adventure. If you're interested, check it out and leave me a review.
Bleeding Midnight chapter 6 . 7/4/2003
hurry and update the next chapter! this waz a really good story and i cant wait to see wat happens in the epilogue. till next time. l8erz!

EOI
mistressofthedark chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
thats a awsome story u should make a second one thats one of the best storys ive ever read!
Taltos chapter 5 . 3/26/2003
oh cool-...i'll keep going with this one!