Reviews for It Came On So Gradually
nancyjeanne chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Beautiful, thank you!
Happywife chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Oh, what a sad story but written in a very nice way. I am so sorry you had to experience that, and that you didn't feel there was anyone you could reach out to. And I am so glad you are in a better place now! Thank you for writing. I imagine that wasn't easy to do, but your story is a gift and encouragement to others, I hope, that it is possible to have something better!
Trini chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Empecé a leer esta historia hace unos días,pero no la pude terminar. Es demasiado parecida a mi historia y a la de una amiga mía. Y yo me pregunto: “SI DE VERDAD LOS HOMBRES SE SIENTEN SUPERIORES, PORQUÉ NOS TRATAN COMO SI FUÉSEMOS UNAS ALFOMBRAS?
Gracias por tu trabajo y un besssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooo
Trini
OoopsAmObsessed chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
You're very strong to be able to write about such a terrible experience, so glad for you that you got out and now have a wonderful family.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
You poor brave soul. You got out. That's what counts. Your ex was truly inhuman. No one, even a worst enemy should be treated that way. I could barely get through just reading this evil, let alone to have had to live it. Horrible.
But thank the good Lord you made it out. You are safe. God bless you and yours.
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Can't believe you actually went through this.
LucilleRicardo chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry for you and all victims of abuse. I am happy you got out.
kekepania86 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This is so beautiful!
Wolf Rebellious chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Very happy that you got through that terrible episode of your lifeyou are a strong person.
Johijoha chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Well, that was definitely depressing and at the same time not.
I admire your for finding the strength to get out of such a terrible situation and not only that, but to live on and find happiness again. That can not have been easy.
Now in regards to the story. My criticism is probably obsolete, since I don't know the Super-Hero Playground, but I feel, the story would have been a lot stronger, if you had made Mr Darcy a metaphorical superhero and not a literal one. For me it kind of destroyed the flow of the story. In addition to that, the superhero thing being metaphorical would also make the story more meaningful for Mr Darcy. He could serve as an example for every person, to help someone who they think is in an abusive relationship. Because in the end you don't need superpowers to be a superhero for someone.
Just my thoughts on the story.
krjsln chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
It's very sad that you had to go through all that..but it's great that you came out of it a stronger person..hope this story will inspire anyone going through (god forbid) the same kind of ordeal