Reviews for Jumanji seaQuest Style
JamesTKirk chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
um I wasnt to overly impressed with this story but i will stay at that. I do not beleive in attacking.

my personal feelings are, mixing seaQuest and jumangi just does not work, and after conferring with my freinds At atlantis ASV we all agree. but otherwise your story was very good.
Cadnobach chapter 13 . 12/21/2003
Hi, That was such a good ending, it really finished off the story just right. I've been trying to decide which bit I liked best - It's come down to a tie between the Star Treck idea and when everyone was turning up for the movie.
Thanks for writing.
thefreaky0ne chapter 13 . 12/8/2003
Hi there!
I like your story very much and I think the funnyest part is the end, with the Enterprise.
Lucy
sara chapter 13 . 12/7/2003
! that last part was great! hahahahaahahahahaha oh man! that's hilarious! hahahahahaha...*ahem* 0_o
Evil-Green-Marshmellow chapter 13 . 12/6/2003
Lol! this was really good, and i really liked the ending. Hope you write more stories soon!
Cadnobach chapter 12 . 10/19/2003
Hello again,

I think that was one of the best chapters so far - lots of action, but the different characters personalities still came out really well.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter when you get time to write it.

Cadnobach chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
Hi,

Sorry it's taken me so long to review.

Yet another good chapter - I like the way you shift the focus between the characters so it doesn't become a one man show. And you write the characters really well too.

*Goes to read the next chapter*

sara chapter 12 . 10/15/2003
ah! hey i just wondered...did you come up with those rhymes yourself? if you did good job! and what do you mean last chapter *panic*...like that the chapter or two after this one's the last one right...not uh this one cuz that just wont do :( there's gonna be a resolution with bridger and everybody and tony and ford are gonna be ok...i mean it's bad enough you killed off migs! (even though i guess killing lonnie made up for it partially haha) but yeah well i'm just sayin ya know...more? justa little even? *begs*
Teresa chapter 12 . 10/15/2003
You're making it so dark! Well done. I like it :) Glad it's over though, I mean.. for them..
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 11 . 10/5/2003
DOn't know what to call it, lol?

How about "Flies From Hell"?

It keeps getting better, but I still wanna see the ending.
Cadnobach chapter 10 . 8/28/2003
liked the way you handled the good byes, and the end was good too, very dry black humor and very in character.

Hope to read more soon.

sara chapter 10 . 8/27/2003
ah! hehehehehe ok i'm ready for more!
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 10 . 8/27/2003
"See you all on the other side..."

Another golden seaQuest minute brought to you by Nathan Bridger, ROFL.

Oh, keep this coming. This fic has reached classic proportions. Now to see if I can stay in my chair to read through it without laughing too hard.
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 9 . 8/7/2003
Not that I'm one who should talk, but are you going to finish this?

Please?

With a naked Shan on top?
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 9 . 7/28/2003
I love how you turned Bridger into a monkey for cheating. That was truly original, ha ha ha. The only problem is I can actually picture that.

HA HA HA HA