Reviews for Stars
Misty chapter 11 . 6/18
Your writing is so good. I am intrigued by this amazing story. Please update!
amydoll8338 chapter 11 . 6/17
I just finished and I will patiently wait for the rest of this story.
I fucking hate this. Who on earth- who would treat a child who just made a suicide attempt so callously! And then getting the boy an injury on his head! What the heck man! Honestly if you wanted to succeed in killing Harry, giving him to Snape is the best course of action. Oh and please don't ruin Hogwarts for me- if this is how they treat their students then I don't want me or anyone else to go not 30 feet away from it!
lilyblaney chapter 11 . 5/29
This is so interesting! I hope to see an update soon :)
Wolflover1523 chapter 11 . 5/14
Omg please update i wanna know why happens!
thedogsingreen chapter 11 . 3/31
This is a truly inspired story! Thanks for writing it!
reppad98 chapter 11 . 3/31
Alright, and I'm caught up again!
We're making progress! It's an interesting idea that Harry's magic both wants him to live and fights that very instinct. Poor Dumbledore doesn't know what to do with Harry, he isn't very approachable right now, and well, Harry doesn't know what to do with Dumbledore, either. At least with Snape he's feeling frustrated and angry - though I'm very happy to see a truce slowly but surely forming. It seems that Harry has finally accepted that Snape does not want him dead. And if Snape has to call him Harry, then maybe it'll be easier to let go of the fact that Harry is James's son. Oh, and I think it's very good that a mind healer is coming and she seems decent enough. I think those talks will be very interesting, for everyone involved.
Thank you for updating, I hope you update soon, and keep writing! !
Caraline Fisher chapter 11 . 3/28
This is a very interesting story!
reppad98 chapter 10 . 3/28
Time for this one!
Alright, I admit, for a moment I thought that Harry was really dead and I scrolled up to check if the story was marked as complete yet XD But I hadn't expected that they would find Harry when he had already attempted to kill himself, I thought they'd find him before... St Mungo's seems like the best idea right now. At least Snape is making progress in seeing his own faults in his behavior towards Harry.
Oh yes, finally, Ron and Hermione make an appearance. I was already wondering if they had really left Harry or if that was just him being an unreliable narrator. Fortunately it seems to be the last one. I'm almost feeling a bit hopeful right now, and even if Harry can't enjoy anything right now, I'd think that at least he's not going to try to pull something like that again.
Thank you for updating, I'll read the next chapter soon, and keep writing! !
reppad98 chapter 9 . 3/28
Alrighty, I've got some chapters to catch up on :D
Hm, well, I've got to admit that I don't quite remember all of what happened in the story because it's been a while since I've read it, but I'm going to try and continue anyway. Writing is probably going to be good for Harry, I'd think it'd be good for anyone in that situation. Although studying might not be a bad idea either, as it could serve as a distraction, but obviously Harry isn't ready for that yet.
Yes, it seems Snape has finally understood the seriousness of the situation and what Harry is going through. But I'm not sure if the things he's going to say to Dumbledore are going to be nice things...
It's really frustrating to see Harry so depressed, I really hope that things will get better soon. I suppose he's going to try to commit suicide again...? But at least Snape knows that Harry has left, and considering I've still got some chapters to go, I suppose they'll find Harry in time. But who will find him...
Thank you for updating, I'll read the next chapter soon, and keep writing! !
skigirl51 chapter 11 . 3/2
Cool! Can't wait for more
anonwriter64 chapter 1 . 2/28
Actually amazing! I love this book and I can’t wait for the next update!
Cutiepie120048 chapter 11 . 1/23
I'm sorry but I do NOT understand Albus' reasoning to have Harry be under the care of Snape - the person who, after having seen his life and his troubles decides to mock him and basically DARED Harry to jump in the first place.

Usually that only leads to more attempts.

And shouldn't the vow he owes Lily be taking into effect now? There has to be something.

Another thing, isn't this the year Voldemort is watching through Harry's eyes out something similar? Then why have Snape there in his private rooms, a place he lets his guard down (at least somewhat)? Wouldn't that be a sure-fire way to get him killed?

That said, this is extremely interesting and I will certainly keep reading - some things just don't sit right.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
SkyeMoor chapter 7 . 1/22
Um. yeah. actually having Snape hurt Potter, physically. Dude. This is pretty heavy, isn't it. Barely still reading...
(That could have given him a concussion.
Lils chapter 11 . 1/19
Hey there!
I've just discovered your story and read all the chapters up to this point in one go, you truly are an amazing writer and your portrayal of Snape is incredibly in character! Harry is also very relatable, only Dumbledore seems a bit too eccentric with him insisting that Snape and Harry spend so much time together. I guess that Dumbledore has a secret plan for the two of them that he hasn't revealed yet?
I love the story line, it's the first time I've read anything of the sort.
The only thing I found confusing at the end is that Snape must be present at Harry's session with the mind healer, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me, psychologically speaking.
Anyways, great job, I hope there will be another update soon!