Reviews for Find Our Way Home
Jbug47 chapter 16 . 11/22/2019
Love this story!
buffymoonxo chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
Ohhhh boy!
THIS IS GONNA BE ONE INTENSE JOURNEY, holy moly!

LOVED THIS FIRST CHAPTER EVEN THO IT KINDA HURT.
But ohhh the angst is so good!

Love me a good winter fic and I've said it before, and I'll say it again... You write them SO WELL.

I really cannot wait to see where this fic goes!

-Linda, xoxo.
Tom Knutson chapter 16 . 1/18/2019
OUTSTANDING! ! !
bob chapter 16 . 10/31/2018
this story was a total piece of pure bullshit so many holes to fill and you make a fluff story disgusting
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
This story is so far fetched 2 years come on castle would have filed for a divorce from abandoning him so let's get real author
bob chapter 5 . 4/14/2018
your story like so many believe people are totally stupid how in gods name can she still be a police captain after two years no found out about her investigation come on at least try and make it believable and her trying to get castle back what a joke i'am sure that he divorced by now .she a lost cause something snapped in long before castle meet her there are not enough drugs to fix her problems
malleys8 chapter 16 . 2/28/2018
Wow! What an emotional Christmas season story this is. Anger, fear (even some disgust) for the first quarter. Sorrow, forgiveness, acceptance, and tenderness for the second. Hope, commitment, and dedication for the third. Lastly, one great Christmas holiday for all (except Vikram -we hope). It's quite entertaining and attention-grabbing throughout. Well worth reading; You'll really enjoy it.
jpwood chapter 15 . 1/19/2018
I think it was even better the second time around
bponder chapter 16 . 12/18/2017
one of my all-time favorites
Operaluvr chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
I’m not sure how I could have possibly missed this story because I was pretty sure I’d read every word you ever wrote for Castle FanFic. I’m not sure where to begin with this review but here goes: This whole story was absolutely breathtaking. You seem to just know the characters so well and write them so tenderly and so beautifully. You had me laughing and crying sometimes in the same chapter.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays and may the best of the world be yours to enjoy. Thank you for keeping this fandom alive with your marvelous talent and imagination. It’s been my saving grace this year.
liviafan1 chapter 16 . 9/29/2017
This was such a perfect ending and this would've been a much better route to Season 8. Not that I would want them to split (of course) but just was an incredibly weak season.

Anyway, I digress again. I love your writing and I love how much you love these characters. If you ever feel like working together sometime, let me know! Don't have a ton of ideas these days, but still want to dive back in.
liviafan1 chapter 15 . 9/29/2017
They are still so in sync that they both planned to propose to each other. That's so them!

I wish we had gotten to see Jim's cabin in the show, but between your stories (especially your most recent one, I believe) and others in the fandom, I almost feel like I know it inside and out.
liviafan1 chapter 14 . 9/29/2017
Okay, with the exception of Christmas, winter depresses me most of the time, but you make me want it all after this scene. Even the walk in the frigid weather sounds pretty pleasant right about now so that's a (weird, sorry) testament to your writing ability.
liviafan1 chapter 13 . 9/29/2017
Vikram always has the WORST timing.

I love that she shared mom Christmas stuff with him. He deserves that.

They are getting sappy, but seriously, bring it on.
liviafan1 chapter 12 . 9/29/2017
Leave it to Alexis. Not that it isn't warranted...but still. Leave it to Alexis.

(Un)related, but I have never used a bath bomb. A friend of mine just sent me a couple, but I have yet to try them! (wow, so random, Liv. No one cares)