Reviews for Find Our Way Home
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
I want to thank you for this beautiful story and for all of the stories I've loved this year and the years before. This chapter is just perfect.

Thank you for writing and I wish you the happiest of Holidays too.
I'm Widget chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
I love this story so much, and I'll miss it now that it's done. Thank you so much for "fixing" them. This is so beautiful... Caskett perfection, after what the writers have done to our dynamic duo. :)
southerngrammy chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
This is a beautiful chapter and what a beautiful love story. You tell it so well. Wish we could get a little of this feeling in the real episodes. Merry ChristmS to you Or Happy Holidays.
I'm Widget chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
What perfect gifts! Yay! I'm so happy they're back together.
Madelynn one chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Happy holidays to you. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
y4Always chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Merry Christmas! Thank you for the beautiful story! Best wish for New Year! May Caskett's love stays our heart forever!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
I'm melting! I'm melting! Oh, what a world, what a world!
This story is just beautiful. And this chapter almost brought me to tears. Merry Christmas. Thank you for this story, it was amazing.
luh29 chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Ahhh... This was perfect from beginning to end. Loved absolutely everything about this chapter. Can't wait to read more. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Great story for Christmas morning. Love that Kate & Rick are finding their way back to each other, forgiving & moving on together like they belong. Kate & Alexis also finally able to also build on a relationship.
dopeysac chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Beautiful chapter! This was perfect from the Castle babies talk to the proposal to Martha and Alexis' present.
still9000 chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Aaaaaw, so cute! That was perfect!
47secondsofveritas chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
BEST..CHRISTMAS. GIFT. EVER. I wanted a proposal from him to her and you gave me that along with Kate's one... OMG... I'm so giddy and happy... BEAUTIFUL!
Nanou0111 chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Beautiful! You got me teary while I read the vows part and the second proposal.
Have a beautiful Christmas filled with joy and peace.
kwarner chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Very beautiful chapter. Loved all the ideas of gifts.
Lisa chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Oh, that was just perfect! From the baby castle talk to the proposal, that had me tearing up! Thank you for this wonderful story
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »