Reviews for Find Our Way Home
life's a mystery chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
oh wow what beautiful gifts. Happy Christmas :)
Lisa chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Aw, poor Kate walking through a blizzard to get to her family! That was beautiful, well done.
LaughDanceDreamSmile chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Thank you for another one of your fantastic stories! What a wonderful read on Christmas :-) Happy Holidays!
southerngirl1 chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Beautiful Caskett Christmas -
Merry Christmas to you...
Hithui chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Making me cry on Christmas Eve Beautiful!
kramerjp chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
very awesome, very awesome I cannot wait to read more soon and seeing what happens next!
fanficfan39 chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Joy, forgiveness, redemption - all in the spirit of Christmas!
TORONTOSUN chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
I like how Alexis confides with Kate about Ethan. And for Kate to ask Rick to marry her is something.
txgal2015 chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Really great chapter

Kim
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
why did you make Beckett leave for 2 years at the start and then completely ignore it for the rest of the story?
serenakroes chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
The kids talk melted my heart :o it was so beautifully written and I could totally imagine them doing that on the show! And the gifts were simply perfect for each other:))) you write so beautiful! Do you intend to maybe get Kate pregnant in your story ? At the end maybe ?
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Awwww. I have said about a dozen times how beautifully written this story is. It has scared me to death, made me smile and a few times made me very sad but I think that's what a good story does. I love the gifts they gave each other. Castle's wedding ring is back where it belongs and everyone is home. It is a perfect Christmas.

Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
This is an amazing chapter.
The way they talked about their future kids melted my heart. Both so loving and beautiful.
The book metaphors were also beautiful and so fitting given their relationship.
The line 'it felt like home again' really resonated with me and gave me a sense of relief and happiness that they, together, had found a home once more.
Lovely writing
freeasabird14 chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Okay, so this is the best chapter ever! I love it so much, it's perfect. You captured all the essence of Caskett. Merry xmas!
gwmclintock9 chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Great Christmas for them.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »