Reviews for Find Our Way Home
fanficfan39 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
For someone who has avoided any Christmas celebration for years, Kate certainly proves that she wants to change. Walking through a blizzard so not to be late for the family's Christmas Eve celebration proves a lot!
southerngirl1 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Wow, for this lovely chapter!
TORONTOSUN chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I like how they are finally having Christmas together.
adamtello90 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I wish you hadn't associated this story with Christmas, it would have been better to see you handle this situation in a realistic manner over a longer duration, and not make them be separated for 2 years and together again in 2 weeks just in time for Christmas.

I like the story as a whole but in terms of the emotions involved, none of it feels sincere. You can't really approach a topic like and have things be this cozy/natural given the history, given Beckett's action. It's such a strange decision to me that you went with the premise you did, given the ease at which you wrote them back together.

Very strange.
kwarner chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
YAY, the old Caskett is back. I love this chapter...
luh29 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Man, I love this story. Kate walking on a blizzard because she didn't want to miss dinner... MY GOD! This is so perfect. I'm looking forward to more. Thanks. :)
kramerjp chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Very awesome! very awesome indeed, I look forward to reading more soon!
IOwnABoat chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Reckless Beckett, risking all for Castle. This is truly how far she's come and it's wonderful to read.
Madelynn one chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
It's a wonderful story. You had me on edge with the stroll in the blizzard, but all's well that ends well, so it is said. Thanks for writing and I sure hope you can take this through New Years Eve, pretty please?
whatifellinlovewith chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
SHE WALKED THROUGH A BLIZZARD FOR HIM. THAT IS TRUE LOVE. AND THE DINNER. AND THE HAND HOLDING AFTER SHE WISHED HIM MERRY CHRISTMAS. AND THE NAUGHTY LIST. AND THE LACE. AND RAINA THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM CRYING AND YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING THIS TO ME BUT PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BECAUSE IT'S WONDERFUL.
SparkleMouse chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
Kate protests on a huff, shuddering at the snowflakes managing to kiss the back of her neck as she hustles alongside Lanie through the lower east side, - If only this was true. Instead it's going to be 70 degrees in NY tomorrow.
"Yes," Castle nods, backing out of the fridge with a frozen turkey in his arms. "Your help I will gladly accept, but Mother's version of helping with Christmas dinner will likely be making the cranberry sauce. Maybe some stuffing." - Give it to me right now. I want Thanksgiving back.

Kate, if you need to do this, we can. Just let me-" - I like that despite everything, he's still willing to help.

not," he promises her, hooking an arm around her neck and drawing her in close, holding her tight, breathing out relief into her hair. "It's not and you... you just proved that to me." - fjshcjeushcheehduehw

"I wasn't - it was during a time when our communication skills weren't great," she admits, remembering the fury that had flushed through her blood when she'd learned of what he had done, when she had come to find that their collection of Christmas memories had been so severely minimized, but afterwards, after her anger had simmered and her father had sobered, she had been somewhat grateful for the decision to give their decorations new homes rather than allowing them to rot away in a storage space that rarely saw the light. - I like this piece of backstory.

So this is the last night that we have the loft all to ourselves until Christmas is over," - Girllll. I know what you're after.

Yeah, and for making Christmas beautiful again," she whispers, peeling her eyes open to stare down into his, blinking past the tangle of lashes - Wahhhhh

"It's part of our story," he reminds her, - ugh I love that so much. It makes the bad seem ok.
life's a mystery chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
great chapter! I loved how Kate braved a blizzard to get back to the loft for Christmas
1822andallthat chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Perfect chapter. My favourite so far.
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I love the way Castle defrosts Kate. I love the family time and I just love this story.
So glad she made it home.

Thank you for writing.
SparkleMouse chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
"Captain Beckett." Alexis returns, cold and formal, before swinging her gaze back towards her father. "What's going on here?" - Ouch. Captain. The weather inside is frightful.

So, are you two back together again?" Alexis inquires, cocking an eyebrow in question. "Or are you just going to play with his heart for the holidays, have him broken again by the spring?" - Shiiiiiit. I kinda like it though.

But if you were happy here, if you loved him, then how could you just leave?" Alexis demands, some of her maturity slipping, giving way to the vestiges of the wounded child within. "You said you chose to pursue this case? That means you had a choice. You chose something else over him, over the people that cared about you, and now you just expect to walk back into our lives and pretend that everything's just back to normal?" - I'm highlighting this paragraph, but I really love all of this. The whole conversation feels real and you do such a good job explaining such a convoluted case.

"You thought you were protecting him, but don't you see? You guys have been inseparable for years and any enemy who's watched you long enough would be smart enough to know that, to realize that all they would need to get to you is him." - YES THANK YOU I LOVE YOU THIS IS WHY THIS STORYLINE MAKES NO SENSE THIS IS GREAT

Welcome back, Kate," Alexis whispers, engulfing her in a crushing hug that takes her a second to return, shock ribboning through her system, but Beckett returns Alexis's embrace, - YAYYYYY
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »