Reviews for Find Our Way Home
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
'the joy in his gaze shining like the dazzling lights on the tree, every defense he had held onto gone for the night, and it's… breathtaking.'
I found this line beautiful. The raw emotion that's somehow tangible. And I always love it when you discuss his eyes as you did a few times this chapter ;)
jadedromantic13 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Well this was just beautiful! The family back together again, like old times but better, because they were broken and now they are mended, and it means so much more. And then also KB in lingerie, such a nice image to have in my head!
aussiecate chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
And Merry Christmas to Rick! This story just keeps getting better and better 3
freeasabird14 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I love it. It's such a beautiful chapter and their interactions are so in-character.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I hope this story goes on and on and on. I can not get enough! Outstanding. I look forward to every update. Thank you for this gift!
AndieSav chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
The "braving a storm" decision you made was so good. Great chapter full of wonderful caskett and family moments.
Great Christmas Eve!
CharacterDriven chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
This is so lovely
southerngirl1 chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
Maybe the most beautiful chapter yet...
Lisa chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
It just keeps getting better and better! Another wonderful chapter.
aussiecate chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Oh you nearly gave me heart failure when Vikram rang! Go Kate for not falling down the rabbit hole again. Bravo to you for those poignant and tender moments between Kate and Rick, not to mention the sexy ones too ;)
operaluvr chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Vikram, trying to drag her back into the case. But Kate, Kate knows what's important in her life now and it isn't the case any longer. Wonderful chapter.
fanficfan39 chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Yes, maybe they are just a little sappy. But sappy is good - especially after what they have been through.
Pears61 chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
A wonderful story of growth, forgiveness and love. Can't wait to see what Kate gives him for Christmas.
kwarner chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Glad Kate didn't go back to her old ways and leave the loft.

Great chapter...