Reviews for Find Our Way Home
1822andallthat chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
I think the conversation with Alexis was very realistic. Great characterization.
Norman01 chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
This is going way to smooth. Why do I think something bad is around the corner? Que spooky music. Overall, this is without a doubt the hardest story arch to write and make it realistic. I think the author is doing the best I've seen so far. Still think something is going to happen.
fangfaceAndrea chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
seriusly? just like that? yeah no. I actually dislike kate even more.
freeasabird14 chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Great new update, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
jadedromantic13 chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Aw yay I'm glad Alexis and Kate could make nice, that they were able to have a mature conversation and sort through Kate's actions and her renewed intentions. I like your portrayal of Alexis, I think it's spot on for characterization!
life's a mystery chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
another great chapter! I'm glad Kate's conversation with Alexis allowed for her to be forgiven:)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
You even have Alexis forgive her in a 2 minute conversation hahahaha, oh man...Beckett can do no wrong in your eyes huh?
still9000 chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Beautiful! Can't wait for more!
whatifellinlovewith chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
(SQUEALS) WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY FOR THEM (happy tears) they moved back in together and decorated for Christmas and talked about kids (wipes tears) and that talk with Alexis was beautiful and I love that you incorporated that POV and that thing about being each other's weaknesses (more happy tears) beautiful. (Claps hands) You never cease to amaze me with how talented you are.
jstar1382 chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Loved the conversation with Alexis! It was perfect!
Beckett-Castle4ever chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Omg! I love this story!:)
-A
ipreferwestside chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Loves it! I loved the conversation with Alexis, glad there was some resistance there initially. But I'm glad they're finding their way back.
Krystalslazz chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
I love it! Great job :-)
I'm Widget chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Perfect. I adore this story. So glad Kate has moved back in, more or less. Can't wait for more — even though I hope Alexis won't be too hard on her.
dopeysac chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
I'm so happy she's finally home and decorating for Christmas.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »