Reviews for Find Our Way Home
barb ponder chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
this is an amazing story - love your writing style - wish on the show kate had to win him back like you have written here - wish she realized that his love was a rare gift - keep writing!
dopeysac chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
She's finally home!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
if I wrote down everything that I loved in this chapter I might as well rewrite the whole thing! love love love the story, keep workin girl
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Their happiness is so very tangible it's beautiful. Just like your writing. Love it
Blue Dandelion chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Just perfect! Love what you do with words.
mobazan27 chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
The build-up, the anticipation, the culmination...so delicious !
Oh mercy me... How am I supposed to wait for the next chapter?
fanficfan39 chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Perfection - absolute perfection. Beautiful and emotional - and I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Nice of you to strip all of Castle's self-respect to write this story, It's completely ridiculous
SparkleMouse chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Castle plops down to the floor at her feet, dropping his head back against her knees, still trying to catch his breath. - I love the image of this.

Or having one delivered, something." - I'm shocked they didn't. It's the NY way!

Kate flicks her eyes from his darkening gaze to his mouth, attempts to maintain a neutral expression through the burn of him so close, purposely building anticipation. His hands ascend to cup her jaw, the throb of her pulse rioting beneath his fingers, and she unfurls her arms to brace her palms at his chest, curl her fingers in the fabric of his sweater and pull herself in closer. - I might be reading this with Pour Some Sugar On Me playing in my eyebuds. Great mental image when you put them together. Just saying.

"You smell like a Christmas tree," - OH OK. How is that so sexy?!

"You smell like home," - OH IT GOT WORSE

Are we about to enter into sexy times? That's super fun. I'm on the subway with two dudes tightly squished against me. Hahahahah. Good times. SO AWKWARD.

she breathes, the part of his lips beneath hers like a confessional, open for her sins, her sanctity, - That's gorgeous.
luh29 chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Yes! They're back together. So beautiful. So much love for this story. Thank you. :)
txgal2015 chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Yea! They are getting back together.

Kim
Beautiful
kwarner chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
YAY! Great chapter...
southerngirl1 chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Beautifully written - every chapter filled with love and hope. ..
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
I'm addicted to the daily updates. But is this story going to end on Christmas? Just realized that it's only like 6 days away. I'll be so bummed out if there are only 6 chapters left to this because it's something I've come to look forward to reading each day.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »