Reviews for Find Our Way Home
KB4RC chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
I usually love your stories but have avoided anything to do with season 8. I was desperate to read something new so took a chance. His character is the biggest wuss I have ever read. She has been gone two years and he is like okay let's try again. I could write pages of why he shouldn't take her back but why bother. This is fiction. Look forward to reading something new.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
Wonderful story loved it
lauhall chapter 16 . 9/14/2016
That was really sweet and lovely.
jpwood chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
Great story- I love your writing style. Might I suggest a sequel to this? :)
LovelyxWriter chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
You make my life happy
Lokken.8 chapter 16 . 5/11/2016
Lovely ending to great story!
Lokken.8 chapter 12 . 5/11/2016
Fabulous conversation between Alexis and Kate, it is done so well! Story is bittersweet, but gives me hope!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
As always, another wonderful story _
rojoto75 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Thank you for a great story !
Manxkid chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
Just found this wonderful story - thank you.
fanka77 chapter 16 . 2/17/2016
Sweet!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
Very well done. Loved it from start to finish. I'm sorry I couldn't comment on this story as I was reading it, life got hectic and overwhelming. But I wanted you to know I enjoyed the build up and the bits of angst thrown in there. I then loved that build up to new hope for the future and the ending was sweet and prefect.
alexaandra chapter 16 . 1/23/2016
Raina I finally read this last chapter (how horrible that it took me this long i'm so sorry) and ugh i really enjoyed this story and it was such a lovely journey and just really beautiful
and I adooorred this ending in particular it was just perfect
Lord of Kavaka chapter 16 . 1/13/2016
Great ending, Raina. I enjoyed the journey from meeting again to full reconciliation with a renewal of their wedding vows. Thank you so much of writing and sharing with us.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 15 . 1/13/2016
What a lovely Casketty Christmas.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »