Reviews for Find Our Way Home
castleandshipseverywhere chapter 16 . 1/12/2016
I loved this! Amazing and beautiful story.

keep writing!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 14 . 1/11/2016
I like how desperate Kate was to not miss Christmas Eve dinner with Castle and his family that she braved a blizzard. The dinner was lovely and I could feel the emotions coming off the screen. And I especially liked Kate first present to Castle, asking him to warm her up after her hike through the snow storm.
SeannysMom chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
Another amazing story ! It's so beautiful and well written. Thank you for the smile left on my lips since I read this story.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
You captured Lanie perfectly in the first part of the chapter. I'm intrigued to find out what Kate ultimately got Castle. Also I really like how you had Kate handle that phone call from Vikram. Her response helped to prove her commitment and silence some doubt Castle may still have harbored.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
I really liked how you wrote the conversation between Kate and Alexis.
mobazan27 chapter 16 . 1/7/2016
Sigh... Incredibly beautiful.
Happy 2016, I guess. I can't be cheerful right now. I need time to mourn and accept the cruel reality that this story is over.
Double sigh...
mobazan27 chapter 15 . 1/6/2016
I just want to rake your eyeballs off... I LOVE this story so, so much and shamelessly.
Aarrgghh, I need to squeeze them... and you so tight.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
I really liked his promises at the end and how Kate asserts how much she wants them too.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
You manage to capture that moment of reconnection beautiful. Felt raw and organic. Thanks.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
That was a lovely chapter. I like how with each date they reveal more and start the repair process. Also multiple kisses don't hurt. ;)
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 16 . 1/6/2016
Absolutely beautiful and one of my fave fics of all time.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
Such a great chapter. Martha was delightful as always, and I really liked how their dinner date turned into a sleep over.
Meg Moore chapter 16 . 1/5/2016
I was so swamped with the holidays that I didn't have the chance to read the last three chapters until just now, but I wanted to tell you how lovely this fic was. My marriage didn't have a happy ending, so I rely on stories like this to show me that somewhere, and for some people (even fictitious ones) it is possible. Thank you.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
I liked hearing Castle was writing again. And I loved the scene between Kate and Vikram, been waiting for that to pop up. I'm with Castle on this one. I've always been suspicious of him since XX.
Castlelover777 chapter 16 . 1/4/2016
Beautifully written story. Perfect descriptions of their feelings, thoughts, expressions and soft touches. Loved it. Thanks for sharing it.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »