Reviews for Find Our Way Home
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Oh, I'm so glad you'll be updating every day because I know this story will kill me in all the best ways.
Happy Holidays!
aussiecate chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Oh my, you're not supposed to shred my hear at this time of the year, sob! A wonderful opening.
TheLoudMouth chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Always these huge time jumps... 2 years of leaving Castle only to run after her obsession without ever contacting him, because of the whole "protecting him" stuff? I hate this story arc, it's as if the previous 7 seasons didn't even happen and Castle has never been in danger before or helped her solve cases, including her mother's...

You've written good stories before, so I'm curious about your plan to solve this dilemma.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
So freaking good so far
DX2012 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Beckett, your explanation better be good, because right now I am as mad at you as Castle. Probably even more.
ipreferwestside chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
MMMMOOOORRREEEE OMG what is this I am feeling very emotionally attacked right now. Two years?

TWO YEARS?

WHAAAAAT I cannot WAIT to read more/the rest HURRY AND POST MORE PLEASE I LOVE YOU
whatifellinlovewith chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
TWO YEARS?! What. OMG I need to know what's going to happen, or...what has already happened to KB? GAH idk I can't think right now but I know I want to read more of this.
Norman01 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Wow, she dumped him for two years after less than a year of marriage. I hope the author has her explain that others were investigating this and was told to go home, but she went after her obession anyway. This horrible arc has been a real challenge for many authors to try and make sense out of this and to try to make Beckett a likable character. But, since the author has many wonderful stories, let's see where this goes.
coffeeandhope chapter 1 . 12/10/2015