Reviews for Find Our Way Home
Lord of Kavaka chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
I liked the way you used Jim in this chapter. He was great. And then the bedtime talk between Caskett was nice as well. Slow taking baby steps back to one another.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
I liked how you wrote the intrusion of Vikram into their lunch date and how both Kate and Castle reacts to it. Also, gotta love the boys, especially Ryan.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
That first date ended on a positive note with plans for a follow up lunch date the following day. I like seeing the hesitancy in Castle, because he's operating with the knowledge of Kate's past actions, but he still can't help but hope because after everything that happened he still loves her.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
That first date opened up some things. I liked how you had Castle mimic Kate wearing her mother's ring around her neck with him doing the same with his wedding band.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
You handled that talk perfectly, capturing both their emotions beautifully: Kate's regret and sorrow, and Castle's anger and resignation, while all mixed with a tinge of hope, even if it was a small ember.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
What a start! Would have read this while you posted but my holidays were uber busy. Been looking forward to this one. I've always had a weakness for stories where they reconnect and reconcile after a long time apart. And this one promises to be a good one.
MontanaKate66 chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
very good...Happy New Year!
miabarks chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
Great Story! A Christmas classic for sure
theputz913 chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
So bummed to see this one end but relieved that you ended it with them preparing to renew their wedding vows...So they could do it right this time...now all we need are those little Castle babies they talked about.
Ilovetoread09 chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Amazing story, as always.
41319always41319 chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
That was such a good surprise!

You used the word "quant" a few times where, I think, you meant "quaint" instead throughout this fic.
41319always41319 chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
Definitely a great Christmas in the Castle household!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
At this point quick bj from Kate before she leaves may help to give her words some weight!
Terry chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Your creative story made me cry and smile. It is so wonderful. One of my beloved favorites. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Chelypdj chapter 16 . 12/28/2015