Reviews for Find Our Way Home
tshlw chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
Words are inadequate to express how much I love this story. From start to finish I was brought into the journey. I can't tell you how many times I teared up at the emotions you were able to capture from both of them. I wish I had way with words like you to say thank you for his magnificent piece of art. It is art so much more than a mere story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
eneas chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
Great story. Love it.
1822andallthat chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
Thank you for yet another amazing story. This one carried all the hope of the season.
The-KLF chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Oh my beating heart, be still! So very real and passionate too. She's done it!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
Thank you for this amazing journey. It has been a highlight of what has actually been an already amazing holiday season. The world needs all the live stories it can find, and this one has been an amazing take on Rick and Kate. Looking forward to whatever you share with us. Blessings.
ubetido29 chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
You had me at the first chapter and I wasn't going anywhere until I read your last word.
Please be encouraged to continue writing stories of Ric & Kate's adventures, as you can see by the many reviews you are greatly appreciated.
Sue
veradiamond chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
Such a beautiful story. I have looked forward to every update of this story from start to end. I loved every bit of it and I'm sure did most, if not all, readers. You are an amazing writer. Happy holidays!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
This story was amazing. I loved every minute I spent reading it. You are so talented. I'm so glad you chose to share your stories with us. Thank you.
kwarner chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Great ending to this great story.
Lisa chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
This was just lovely, from start to finish! Thank you. Merry Christmas!
philliesfan1000 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
I loved this story of Kate and Rick reuniting and regaining trust until they were flooded with love and gratitude, possibly even more than before, strong and beautiful and wholly together again.
southerngirl1 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Beautiful story...maybe an epilogue to include the actual renewal ceremony?
SparkleMouse chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
"What about the Hamptons? You've never seen the place in the winter, it's stunning," Castle raves, his eyes glossing over with the imagery in his head. "It's different from the summer, of course, but it's more... more peaceful. Instead of the beach, we can lounge in the hot tub, cuddle up by that massive fireplace in the living room, maybe even do a bonfire at some point if it isn't too cold, make s'mores-" - Uh, can I go?

"What blizzard?" Jim inquires with a narrowed gaze in her direction, but Kate relinquishes Castle's hand to embrace her father, smiling against his shoulder when he wraps his arms around her, holds her tight. - PAPA BECKS!

Kate steps back, makes room for the handshake the two men share, the hug that her dad pulls Castle into that has her smile stretching, cracking her chapped lips. - Make this happen, pls.

I'm just really emotional that Castle doesn't really have a dad, but now he has Jim, and Beckett doesn't have her mom anymore, but she has Martha AND EVERYONE IS JUST SO LOVING AND IN LOVE AND BEAUTIFUL

On the inside, the tent feels massive, the ceiling high and vaulted, the boards lining the ground creating a sturdy foundation that coincides with the planks of her father's dock. Windows line the sides, allowing glimpses of the outside world, the winter wonderland that her dad's cabin is immersed in every year. - Noooooooo this is perfect.

"You had everyone in on this?" she breathes out, shaking her head in disbelief as the laughter falls from her lips. - I'll just start crying now.

"Hope you're good with the wedding playlist on my iPod too because I didn't book a DJ."

She huffs, grazes the jut of his chin with her thumb. "Your music selection worked just fine last time." - can I live in this scenario forever? It's like perfect romcom material. Just leave me here to stew In this and die.

I'm so so sad this is over. You know how much I love this story. I guess you're not evil, so merry Christmas again and thank you for this wonderfulness.
mobazan27 chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Too easy, they go way too easy on Kate.
I know that Castle is virtually defenseless against her but, Alexis also?
She bore witness to more than one Beckett betrayal. Had to deal with the carnage that was left behind... She could be a much better advocate for her compromised Dad.
I would never trust Beckett with Castle's heart; she is way too impulsive, selfish and erratic.
Has no idea what it is to keep a promise...
SparkleMouse chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
You did, until you fell asleep, stole all the blankets."

"Liar," he gasps, rising on his elbow to gape down at her. "The blanket thief in this relationship always has and always will be you." - SO PRECIOUS.

Sure, Castle. May have to adjust the last part in the future, though. Kids wake up early for Christmas." - You shut your mouth, Beckett.

"I think about our future," she admits, leaning her back into the cool tile of the wall, laying her hands over his bare hips as he boxes her in. "We have a lot of other things to think about before we even consider kids, but I know I want them with you."

"Them? As - as in plural?" - HAHAHA GUESS WHO ISN'T EMOTIONALLY STABLE FOR THIS CONVO? THIS GIRL.

"I've always imagined a little girl," he whispers, and she realizes that this is a secret, one that he's kept from her, something precious and delicate that he hadn't yet trusted her with until now. "A little you with kaleidoscope eyes and a gorgeous smile that she has to grow into, with the kind of compassion that promises great things and an independent streak that will drive us both crazy." - I want to die.

"I - um, longer than I'd like to admit," he responds, his shoulder lifting in a sheepish gesture, but his heart is beating hard beneath her hand. "I had tried not to think about it while we - while you were gone, for obvious reasons, but then I tried writing about Nikki and Rook one night and ended up writing scenes of them with kids and the images became so clear-" - AHHHHH STOP THIS IS A LOT OK

"Don't worry." He spins her, presses her back against the warmed tile wall, and steals the gasp from her lips. "We'll figure it out before we have the kids." - I take it back. I'm not wishing you a merry Christmas because you are evil.

could be hours," Castle groans and Kate pinches his side for it, listens to Alexis laugh when he jumps at the rebuke, reaches back to smack her thigh with an oven mitt. - This is disgusting. They are disgusting.

I know I'm still young and this… it's stupid, but despite everything, after seeing how much you and my dad have gone through, the fact that you're still together now after the past two years? I want something that strong, that certain. I want that difficult, life-changing person that's worth fighting for. I want someone who looks at me like Dad looks at you." - I LOVE this. Love love love. I'm so the same way. I want difficult if it results in love like that.

I love the always conversation too. You've really nailed the Alexis scenes. The maturity of the woman she's become.

"I want you to hold onto that for the next couple of days," Castle murmurs. "Until we reach your dad's cabin, where I planned a ceremony for us to renew our vows." - HEART PALPITATIONS ON THE SUBWAY COOL COOL MERRY XMAS

"I..." She glances down to her own ring, gleaming on her finger proud and true, and sighs. "I was going to re-propose to you." - YOU GUYS ARE SUCH IDIOTS AND I HATE YOU, ESPECIALLY YOU, RAINA.

"Nothing can," he murmurs, his voice nothing more than a whispered rasp between them, reminding her that they have an audience. Half of which is sniffling. "I promised you on our wedding day 'til death do us part', but I don't even think that could do it, Kate. We're inevitable and we don't end. Am I making you cry?" - I'm gonna vomit. I have so many emotions.

She's grateful for the hand in her hair that cradles her skull as he leans in to kiss her, for the echo of his love in the ardency of his lips. Kate pulls back at the sudden applause, undoubtedly from his mother, and stays him with a hand to his chest when he moves to chase her mouth. Rick settles for the touch of his forehead to hers, the knot of his fingers still in her hair, his ring catching in the strands. - I'm like literally sweating right now. It could be that I'm in a giant sweater and it's like 95 degrees on this subway, but also, mainly because of this. Yeah.

"I trust you," Alexis whispers before Kate can withdraw from the quick hold, her arms around Kate's shoulders squeezing, and she realizes that Alexis may not have bought her a gift for Christmas, but she was giving her one now. "I believe you now." - SOS.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »