Reviews for Find Our Way Home
fanficfan39 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
One of my all-time favorite stories - and one that I will re-read before this winter hiatus is over. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
SparkleMouse chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Rick had been texting her all day, sending her photos of himself cooking in his Christmas apron, reminding her to take the time to squeeze in a meal, or at least grab a snack every couple of hours, and the most recent from an hour ago, to be careful since the weather seemed to be worsening. - This is so cute!

After he had fed her pancakes shaped like Christmas trees, eggs like ornaments with turkey bacon for tinsel. - Shut the fuck up, Raina. That is precious.

"And my present," Esposito states with a proud grin. "Castle told Ryan and I to come pick 'em up whenever we had the chance, so we'll both probably drop in later tomorrow if Ryan's back in time." - I love this immediate family!

Just a little snow. - I feel like she's gonna die or something. You would never do that, would you?

Kate steps off the elevator once it reaches the ground floor and withdraws her phone from the pocket of her coat, adjusts the strap of her bag on her shoulder while she checks the time. - IS SOMEONE GONNA MUG HER? What is wrong with me?

She may have just walked into the beginning of a blizzard. - I'm jealous. I mean 70 degrees on Christmas is cool and all, but it's NY. It shouldn't be that warm.

It's practically a blizzard outside and you're – are you walking? Did you walk home from the precinct, Kate? What the hell-" - Chill out, bro. She's a grown up. Chill. Ha. Cause it's a blizzard.

Already approaching Broome, about to cross-" - IS SHE GONNA GET HIT BY A BUS? No seriously. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm not even drunk.

Castle immediately steps into her, his own coat already parted, and seals the heat of his chest to hers, fits her thighs between his and lifts his hands to her face, palming her cheeks. - Gimme, gimme. I want this.

"I know I said I'd walk into a tornado for you and I meant that, but I was hoping we'd actually avoid enduring natural disasters for each other." - LOL.

"No, not this year," she releases the unplanned confession. His hands pause at her ankles and she knows he's staring up at her, his eyes bright blue and concerned, questioning, but she avoids his gaze in order to speak, to sort through the words. "I know it's just another day, believe me, I just - it's the first time we're spending it together, the way we're supposed to, in two years. It's the first time I've looked forward to Christmas in two years. I didn't want to spend it apart from you." - chshfhehw. Clenchy!

Rick looked dashing, delectable really, and once she's encased her legs in black tights, stepped into her favorite pair of matching stilettos, she feels like she can once again fit seamlessly into the tradition, like she belongs in it. - I'm all about dresses and dressing up, but girl, you are home, take off your heels. Sexy, but crazy!
"No, she's right," Kate adds, smiling softly at Martha from across the table. "It's perfect."

"I agree," Alexis chimes in, lifting her glass to the air. "Cheers to… to being home for Christmas again. - Oh look! It's that time you make me emotional on the train again!

Rick lifts her hand from his knee, draws her knuckles to his lips and grins back at her, the corners of his eyes crinkling, the joy in his gaze shining like the dazzling lights on the tree, every defense he had held onto gone for the night, and it's… breathtaking. - Can I watch this instead of the show?

Merry Christmas, Raina!
whatifellinlovewith chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
(Sniffles) IT'S OVER? (Cries) IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. (Wipes eyes) IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
whatifellinlovewith chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
I AM NOT CRYING SERIOUSLY RAINA I AM NOT. (OKAY SO I SO AM.) BUT HOLY GEEZ THIS IS PERFECT AND I JUST...NO WORDS. JUST PERFECT AND TEARS AND MORE PERFECT AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG JUST UGH THIS IS NOT COHERENT. PERFECT.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Lovely story. Thank you for this, and for all of your wonderful stories throughout the year. Happy holidays to you!
gsr4ever chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Great ending. Happy Holidays
Amazing and beautiful

Beautiful beautiful beautiful story
Beautiful Rick and Kate coming back together stronger.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful

Merry Christmas to you and your family :))

Caskett always and forever
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
happy holidays, this story wasn't very good though :(

You needed to spend more time thinking about what 2 years separated would actually have meant to them as a couple, you completely ignored it.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Beautiful beautiful beautiful

Omg you had my smiling my heart is bursting with joy that they both had the same idea .
Kate 're proposing and Rick wanting and planning a vow renewal/))

Alexis letting Kate k ow she trusts her :)) beautiful

Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Fantastic update

Kate walking through a blizzard to get to Rick and their family . :)))

Kate nervous with Rick is so sweet :))

Loving this story

Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
This whole story was absolutely breathtaking. You seem to just know the characters so well and write them so tenderly and beautifully.
I especially liked this passage at the end of this chapter: "even words feel inadequate for him, 'love' not a full explanation to describe the way he floods her heart with light, burning away the last of the dark, decaying pieces inside of her."
Wow
freeasabird14 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Beautiful chapter, I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much. Merry xmas!
aussiecate chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Thank you for brightening my day when I don't feel well. As with every one of your stories this has been a delightful journey.
IOwnABoat chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Perfect ending, with them coming full circle. God, I wish this story didn't have to end though. Thank you for writing it, and actually making me love this era of these characters again.
ipreferwestside chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story!
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »