Reviews for Find Our Way Home
y4Always chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Thank you! Thank you! Enjoy everything you had written! Have a great holiday and wonderful New Year! Love Always:)
DX2012 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Feels like they did a full circle but came together more mature and better prepared for the life as a couple and as a family.
One of the best stories out there this season. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Happy holidays and a wonderful New Year ahead.
aussiecate chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Not too many dry eyes in the house after this chapter ;) So very them, that they were both on the same page about the ring and proposal. I do hope we get something similar on the show to restore faith in all things Caskett.
remadora-ftw chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
aaaaahh this is so nice and wonderful and sweet and oh my god yes good thank you
I love how everyone was in on it and kate had no idea. and yesss to honemoon in the hamptons and everything else
I loved this story so much and I am so glad I read it and whoa
bja444 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
First, Merry Christmas and 2nd my apologies for not reviewing before this. This story is beautiful. So we'll written filling at least this reader's heart. So nice to have these "fill ins" while my favorite all time show is on hiatus. Even if it wasn't I would love reading your works. Thank you so much. Happy New Year too!
txgal2015 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Thank you! Happy Holidays to you and your family too

Kim
life's a mystery chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
great chapter! I can't wait for them to renew their vows in front of the close friends and family
Krystalslazz chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Wonderful story :-) thanks for writing :D
Storylover12th chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Wonderful story! Thank YOU for sharing your stories and writing. Best wishes in 2016!
meme chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
great 're everything seems to perfect and like something should be hitting the fan between kate and rick
mtb289 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Always love your stories..thanks so much for the gift happy holidays

Melody
luh29 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Thank YOU for writing this. It was a pleasure to read another wonderful story of yours. Happy holidays to you, and I can't wait to read more of your words. Thanks again. ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Beautiful story, loved it!
TORONTOSUN chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
dopeysac chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Beautiful chapter. I can't wait to read more. Merry Christmas!
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »