Reviews for All They Had
hotmustache chapter 1 . 4/4
That was amazing! Thank you for shipping Jerza and writing is such a beautiful piece!
indigoooo chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
This is absolutely beautiful! 3 loved it
deblovesdragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Tell you if it's any good? It was beyond good. It was beautiful.
Past Jaded chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This was amazingly well done. The timing, along with the great use of description made it fantastic. They both felt very in character and I applaud you for writing this.
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Fantastic. Very believable interactions between Erza and Jellal. I could believe the conversation to be canon - and the mature content is not too explicit. This was a great read!
Chiyna chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
You have a way with words! It's amazing! I'm looking forward to your stories. I hope you gain lots of inspiration to create your art. Cheers!
The Alpha chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This was cute! But nah, they're the same age. Pre and Post, I guess. Yeah, they were the same age pre skip and i guess technically still are post? Her body is just 19 but you know technically speaking since birth years don't change lol..same. But anyways that was cute! And I was like "yeah man! Don't mess it up for y'all!" *sigh* Jellal is adorable. I really wish Hiro Mashima will let them make up those missed 7 years.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Genial vvcv
Rand chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Amazing story. Your writing style is very refreshing. How everything unfolds is absolutely elegant and dreamlike. The way you handle the atmosphere and the characters give me more of the Mystogan/Knightwalker vibe, but who cares, it's still Jerza. Keep writing!
candycanesuger chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Welcome aboard the Jerza ship, we're fairly small compared to the other three ships but all of us are the nicest people. Glad one more person has decided to write for Jerza.
Kotaru chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
That was incredible! I hope you continue writing more Jerza. Keep up the good work and thank you for writing this.
Ajerzaaddict chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
May I say welcomed aboard onto the Jerza ship? XD
Their interactions are so beautifully written and so full of love. Also love your portray on Erza's strong heart and on Jellal's complicated self-deprecating tendency which adds bittersweetness, which is typical Jerza, in this fic.
Please do write more for the Jerza, I'd love to read more your work!
wordslinger chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
My whole life is a lie. You're an amazing writer and I don't think I've read any Jerza smut better than this. I could stare at my laptop all day and punch letter buttons like a squirrel and never make anything as beautiful as this. Thank you. Jerza needs you. Please don't leave.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
YES, loved it. Nose and forehead pokes are my weakness ;~;