Reviews for Scenes from Seasons
Lakesidesinger chapter 20 . 8/9
Terrific and very sad. Very well done.
Linda Larson chapter 19 . 7/13
I'm so sad that this ended this way. I've been so wrapped up in this fanfic, that I almost thought it was a sequel by Highsmith herself. You not only write beautifully, but you managed to catch the very essence of this story and your detail is superb. I sincerely hope that you reconsider their parting. One of the most wonderful things about the Price of Salt was that it didn't end in suicide, madness or heterosexuality. It was groundbreaking for that reason and the Price of Salt became a beacon for lesbians struggling in that era. On a personal level, I really wanted them to stay together as well. You are a wonderful writer, and even if you never write another chapter to this particular story, I just wanted to say that you made me believe in their world, that's how good it was.
lakesidesinger chapter 18 . 5/11
Sorry, this doesn't make any sense to me. Appreciate the writing, but oh boy, Therese is going to tell her about a job in London that she's already accepted when they're trying clothes on at Macy's? Therese "realized she'd never said any of this to Carol"? My, my. They have become very, very distant, haven't they.
lakesidesinger chapter 17 . 2/22
Lovely.
lakesidesinger chapter 15 . 12/12/2017
I really liked this. Think you captured what you wanted to. The two of them seemed more aligned in this episode than the one I commented on a while ago, despite the challenges of Mrs. French and Harge. Bringing Mrs. French back was brilliant the way it harkened back to Road Trip #1 and the beginning of their relationship. I could sense the growth between them.
lakesidesinger chapter 14 . 12/6/2017
Oh no, not sunny? I sure liked this one, though. I hope you at least alternate sunny and not so and don't too far a dive into the darkness of it all.

I really loved some of your lines. I tried to cut and paste, but couldn't. "When she was Carol ... (para 3) Many more, but am too lazy to write them here.

One of these days I'll figure out the narration, but until then let me just say I feel restraint on the part of both women. I think, though, that's what you let us see.

Happy holidays to you too. Look forward to the next chapter.
3 chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
love it! more please
lakesidesinger chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
This is a sad scene. I'd love to read a current, sunny time that contains as much reality as this one, but of a happier sort.
lakesidesinger chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
Great. Can't wait for more.
lakesidesinger chapter 10 . 6/11/2017
I loved it.
alexromeros chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
Please continue this. It's absolutely lovely. I'm aware that you haven't updated this fic in quite a while, but it isn't listed as completed, either, so I'm hoping that means you still have plans to continue it. Please do. There is so little fanfiction centered on Carol and Therese to begin with, let alone fics as incredible as yours. You're an incredible writer. Thank you, and please do more!
dark-blue-Iris chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
Somehow it just feels so good to read these! I love how you care keeping the story as realistic as it can be, with these links and etc. I have never seen such thing with a fanfic before, that is an amazing idea!
ayde.quispe.16 chapter 9 . 7/29/2016
Espero que tus exámenes y todos los trabajos que tengas te salgan estupendamente. mucha mucha suerte : _
muy linda historia y espero que la contin├║es.
CTfan chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
Ok, why T asked that question? Is this trip right after they got back, is that why she still insecure? Are you going to bring Dannie into your story? Haven't read a story that address Dannie's visit & his offer to T.
CTfan chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
First, good luck w/last year of school. It will be fast & stressful but there's a light at end of tunnel. Con grad for making it to the end!
Secondly, I'm glad you flushed out the story. I was wondering why T was behaving that way. Love the flow of your stories. So smooth, even during tension moments. How long have they been together in this story?
Finally, I did think of Break fest Tiff because you brought in the cat and I remember thinking Rooney look just like Audrey Hepburn in the last scene. However, I thought of Billie Holiday when you named the cat Holiday which I thought it was appropriate since Billie was there in the jump starting their interest in each other. I love your Carol. She is very close portrait to the movie. A bit reserve but w/compassion for T.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »