Reviews for she was family
CINDY2005 chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
I swear, you are the best TWD fan fic writer on the site! You capture the total essence of each character in their dialogue and mannerisms. I love this story, and looking forward to more!
mansts chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
thank you! this chapter warmed my heart!
daily-chan chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
That was brilliant. Simple, no beating around the bush for ages before saying it, just...it's there and she said it and he responded in kind. Loved it and although the overall story is sad and loaded, the moment was quiet, kind, sweet and perfect.
shanik chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Loved it! And apparently I'm not the only one because ffn is making me add more to my review because someone else said the exact same thing. :)
stargazr41 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Lovely. I think you summed up all of Daryl's and Carol's inner angst (and unsaid feelings) in one chapter. Well done, and well written.
Poppy P chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I'm a sobbing mess now! That ending was so beautiful! 3 simple words but so powerful between them. That was lovely.
mansts chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
And I was right... This just got that much more heartbreaking! Can't wait to read more!
mansts chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Why do I get the feeling you intend to make it even more heartbreaking really soon?
mansts chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
You ripped my heart out with this story, Starla! Amazing!
Riddicks Raven chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
I hope this isn't finished. Will there be more soon? I really want to know what happens. Poor Aaron, poor Carol and Daryl.
chemfemme chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
OH, poor Carol, blindsided like that. In principle I agree with Aaron's assessment about lancing the poison, but, gulp...they never catch a break. Maybe there's a Daryl-Carol convo coming?
stargazr41 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
If Daryl is a brick wall, Carol is made of steel. I'm interested to see how this conversation goes. I'm glad you continued this.
serpetinefire chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Oh man the next chapter is gonna hurt... But this one had some great aaric and I'm always a fan of that.
stargazr41 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
So heartbreaking. No question Daryl still blames himself. I wish we saw more of him and Aaron out on the road. Nice little snippets.
lazermonkey chapter 1 . 12/11/2015