Reviews for Love Unconditional
Lucius chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Well, if this is your definition of a black hole, then I wish there would be more black holes in the EFC-FF-Universe.

I like the story, it has just the right amount of fun, sufficient sillyness and is compleatly AU. Not to speak of my favorite pairings, you just met compleatly.

In hopes of more black holes ,

Lucius
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I finally got around to reviewing this fic. It's good. So, does Da'an wind up having kids?

A while back, after I reviewed one of your other fics, we chatted via e-mail for a while. I mentioned that I was thinking of writing a Transformers/E:FC crossover. Well, I did. I've got the first completed and the sequel is almost done. If you're interested, they're on page one of this category, or just click on my penname.
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Interesting story
skieswideopen chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I don't remember much about Aphrael-it's been a long time since I read Eddings-but I think she could be useful on a few other shows as well. ;) Very cute story with some interesting insights into the characters.
Adnesle chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Since S/Z is my favorite pairing, I'd like to have some more very much. The more graphic the better, but... yeah, you could post it at Seven's board ( ). Why didn't you post this one there ?