Reviews for Without Anesthesia
Eurazba chapter 11 . 12/8
So glad to see this story suddenly update again. The way you write is fantastic, and absolutely sucks me (and other readers too I can guess) into the story. The little details you write, the characterization of everyone, it really brings the story alive! Nataniel's backstory was particularly interesting though saddening as well. I hope to see more from this story and see how it goes!
12345678910 chapter 12 . 12/1
I'm loving this story! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Usually I like to articulate my reviews so that they're equal parts praise, and equal parts commenting with perfect grammar and punctuation. However, NOT TODAY BITCH. Girl I am for real ready to post up wit you. Like how you gon kill ma boy for? Da hell did tomato child ever do you to you? You played him dirty and that was wrong, you wrong for dat man. Nd on mommas, if anyone else we know and love dies you finna catch these mutha fuckin hands. I am not playin wit you B. You got me feelin some typa way wit this fic, so much that I'm typing wit some heavy ass slang. Can you hear my angry clapping? You betta be invisoning this shit rn B, bc I am heated. BITCH I'm pressed...
Anyhow, I really have enjoyed your story thus far, despite the turns that happened. It is set during WWII, so I do understand the need for there to be deaths. Even if I am upset, lovely work, and I'm excited yo what you got coming up next. (kill one more gotdam person nd see what happens, u finna catch this fire bruh)
Honey, it's been half a year. Your talent is bloody amazing, and I hate to see it stop here. Keep on going! You are amazing!
Lecordonbleu28 chapter 11 . 6/10
Please continue! It's nice!
Please update soon! I love your writing and this AU so much I really hope you continue it.
GO MARINETTE!
KathiaXD chapter 11 . 5/7
YAAAAAAASSSS THANK YOU FOR UPDATING
Lunasilverfrost chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
Please update! This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
imysm
CarmensCat chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
This story has AMAZING detail! I love it!
xLyila chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
This story is absolutely amazing. Its interesting to see a non-stuttering, mouth foaming, hot mess, Mari when she's around Adrian. I wonder how Tikki and Plagg will play a part or if they'll even be IN this story. Anyways even though its been a few months I hope you'll continue this! :D
Rebel Wallflower chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
I'm all about historical fiction, and with Marinette and Adrian I'm sold! I'm officially obsessed! I look forward to reading more :)
KathiaXD chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
Oh no I knew this was going to be a sad story but I cat stop myself from reading it's just too good to stop. One question tho... DID SHE EVEN SAY GOODBYE TO ADRIEN?! poor cinnamon roll, Marinette should write letters to him as well. But anyways thank you so much for the update :)
anonymous688 chapter 10 . 3/13/2016