Reviews for Monsters and Mudbloods
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 24 . 9/22
contineu
Wolfling72 chapter 24 . 9/20
Are you ever going to update this again? Yet another story that I shall have to follow because you have a way with Dark Draco and the fact that you write Hermione so friggin' well makes me utterly happy.
sweetkat18xoxo chapter 24 . 9/19
I keep waiting for that update. Pls I hope u continue with this. This is so beautiful in a twisted sense I absolutely adore it
foreverathogwarts chapter 24 . 9/19
I see it’s almost been a year since last update...but my gosh please finish this story!

So SO SO SO SO great.

LovelyInc chapter 24 . 9/13
Um... please help me! That cliffhanger was a killer!
seriewoordenaar chapter 1 . 9/8
I think this is written quite well- it really gets my heart beaten and broken, but there are just a few things about Hermione that bother me.. She is said to be smart and the brightest witch of her age- yet she doesn't really seem particularly brilliant at all, she never has the upper hand in any fights with Draco nor does she see through most of his plans and untrusting ways and yes OK I know it's said from the beginning that Draco wins and that's fine, but she's just so helpless all the time. Secondly she's supposed to be the opposite from Draco, compassionate and kind and all, but she reacts anything but those things with Ginny. Sure she's mad about things but she's very unforgiving, hypocritical maybe, stubborn etc. And not smart or compassionate. Her character and her intelligence is just not really showing. It's one thing that she can't wint in physical fights but with magic, with and without a wand, she's worse than Draco too. Mentally she's strong enough but I still miss the point of her character, it's almost discouraging to read the girl going down, being saved, losing, and acting like that. But I know how criticism towards main characters is usually taken so I'd like to clarify this is just how I feel when reading this story and I don't think of myself as the most knowing reader out there and I think it's still a nice story!
Rixiebaby chapter 1 . 9/2
I’ve been following this story since Curls and Bruises, pleasssseeee FINISH. This story is sooo good and I’ve been waiting on an update of this one since the last update came out. This is so well written and I love how Hermoine has changed. I can’t wait for more!
Littlebird16 chapter 24 . 9/2
I beg of you to finish this story. I love this with my entire heart and love love love this dark Draco
PeculiarDollx chapter 10 . 8/23
But honestly Hermione is a uppity hypocritical lil bitch. She's no better than Ginny but God forbid you tell Hermione she isn't better, more noble, and just. She and Draco are perfect for eachother with their over inflated egos.
When do you plan on getting back to this one? I want this to move ahead, please ! Love your work!
Caroline chapter 24 . 8/16
Ok. .please. Update. I know you probably dont even check this anymore. But please update and finish this story. Please
shadowfax00 chapter 13 . 8/14
Gosh. I am SO mindf*cked it's not even funny...
shadowfax00 chapter 12 . 8/14
She could solve the problem by obliviating him. That's pretty permanent. Also, he wouldn't be much of a threat to anyone then. She planned the whole elaborate dinner, she could have used a little more of her Cunning to make that decision? Or maybe she was too stressed to think clearly.
lna jt chapter 24 . 8/8
Oh! This story is so intoxicating! Give us more
Dramione chapter 24 . 7/16
harry didn’t have to disarm him. they fought and harry still took the wands meaning he won. so technically the elder wand belongs to harry now. just like in the movies. though, this is your story so you can make things up and still have it sound pretty badass xD
1,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »