Reviews for Monsters and Mudbloods
Dramione chapter 24 . 7/16
harry didn’t have to disarm him. they fought and harry still took the wands meaning he won. so technically the elder wand belongs to harry now. just like in the movies. though, this is your story so you can make things up and still have it sound pretty badass xD
kittkatt08 chapter 24 . 7/16
Hoping this is just a really long hiatus and will continue, this story is addicting!
DutchScorRosefan chapter 24 . 7/15
Oooooh, I do hope you revisit this, There are cracks in Hermione’s and Draco’s armour.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 18 . 7/14
Zabini Manor is cursed right?
DutchScorRosefan chapter 13 . 7/14
Poor Theo he can’t help himself or Hermione.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 12 . 7/14
Blaise is totally delusional, thinking he has any say kver Hermione even jf he wants to protect his girlfriend.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 11 . 7/14
I knew it, would anybody say. But I really did, Ginny pregnant
DutchScorRosefan chapter 9 . 7/14
I love this Draco.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 7 . 7/14
I love this, Blaise and Ginny always belong together in my head anyway, but Hermione being like this hurting Ginny with her words are pure gold... Blaise has to console her now.
Sorry to say this, but don't like this story. You write really well and I like all of you're other stories (please update ;p) but I think there is just too much abuse in this one for them being together in the end is alright. Draco is acting so ooc as well. He is supposed to be smart and cunning, here he is just stupid thinking Hg would ever fall in love. It is something between them alright, but in my opinion you have too much angst/violence and not enough tension/sexual frustration. As well as always the same thing happening; Draco cornering her, holding her caged in his arms... I literally get claustrophobic reading it on Hg's behalf. Lol, maybe I've been too negative here - I've read the hole thing, enjoying it so far, always hoping that the course of the story will change somewhat. Unfortunately it hasn't so I will stop reading. Crossing all of my fingers and toes that you will spend some time on you're other stories as well.
Kotten chapter 24 . 7/12
Please contiune! What does he have that is Dracos? :D
dai49marie chapter 24 . 7/8
Please please update this soon. This is my second time reading this! I need an update!
KagedIn chapter 24 . 7/6
You write quite the story and build up some character angst like nobody's business! Super impressed! I will hopefully and patiently await any installments you send our way! ;) Keep up the amazing work!
Nightshadow011 chapter 1 . 7/4
Binged read both stories in this series and they are awesome...please update would love to know what happens next
Siya chapter 1 . 6/29