Reviews for Monsters and Mudbloods
SpuffyCarrie chapter 24 . 5/10
I'm up to date now and it seems an awful long time since you last updated, so I've subscribed and will hope to see an update in the future to your amazing and dark fic. Thanks for sharing.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 23 . 5/10
Not that I need to say it, but Draco is a deluded psychopath, living in a fantasy land. Cripes, I hope Bellatrix doesn't come anytime soon.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 22 . 5/10
It seems she may have forgotten as she was a little distracted.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 21 . 5/10
Holy crap! Narcissa really wants them together to go that far.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 20 . 5/10
Arggh! Hermione what have you done! The more I think about it, the more I wonder whether Draco is influenced by Voldemort in some way, that he's finding a way to mess with her, perhaps I'm wrong but I can't understand why Voldemort would just allow Draco to take Lestrange like that, even if he is his favourite, but then that just leads to other questions. I'm going out of my mind here, lol!
SpuffyCarrie chapter 19 . 5/10
I don't think he was being nice, when he said it wasn't his right to make Lestrange pay I think he me and it's Hermiones. She can't do it because she's being dragged into darkness if she does, I wonder what choice she'll make...
SpuffyCarrie chapter 18 . 5/9
Oh no! Her parents!
SpuffyCarrie chapter 17 . 5/9
I don't think Theo wanted her to do it because, as he said Draco turns good people bad. Oh dear, this could be a slippery slope.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 16 . 5/9
Oh god, Theo you complete idiot!
SpuffyCarrie chapter 15 . 5/9
:( Poor Ginny
SpuffyCarrie chapter 14 . 5/9
Someone's messing with her head and that was a close call, yikes.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 13 . 5/9
Not that I trust any of them but I feel sorry for Theo, and Christ, is Hermione actually going to live long enough for a happily ever after? She's really going through the mill.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 12 . 5/8
Oh, bloody hell, I thought she might just make it this time.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 11 . 5/8
The scene came across just how you wrote it, I realised Hermione was sickened by Ginnys revalation. Hermione really has it in for Blaise, what a disastrous dinner.
Your authors notes have never given me any reason to believe either C&B or this story were ever going to be rainbows and puppy dogs. I think readers should expect this is a dark fic, especially if they read C&B first. I'm sorry to hear you've had that review. I for one think your stuff is awesome.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 10 . 5/8
I'm still a bit confused, was it Voldemort that took her as Harry or was it Draco after he asked Voldemort about his connection with Harry and somehow found a way to do it? I'm sure I'll find out as I read on. (P.s. I'm sure you explained it well enough at the time and I've been reading your amazing fic so quickly I've missed something)
1,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »