Reviews for Through binoculars
4evrDorkly17 chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
Oh gosh Natsu, do you know who to be subtle, like at all?
Lol Mira and her unconsiously shipping tendencies.
CS ApartmentsCelestialSpirits Apartments?
Is there a dark reason for Lucy's fear?
Thank you for the amazing chapter!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
Natsu and Lucy are equelly crazy. Natsu is denser than cold peanut butter though. Thank you for the amazing chapter!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Lol I bet Juvia and her would get along great! Maybe.
This is such a interesting plot, I really dont think this was ever written beforeā€¦

Thank you for this fantastic first chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
Please update! But only if you feel up to it because I don't want to pressure you...
Queen O' Hearts 87 chapter 3 . 5/16/2017
this is so cute! I love the juvia and gray insertions, they made me laugh! Also the sneezing is adorable! everything about this fic just makes me smile! keep up the amazing work!
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 3 . 2/22/2017
Omg this story is so funny I can't wait for the next chapter to see what Lucy does!
KkMarie9005 chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
nice!
Sweets and Tarts chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
i literally burst out laughing when i just read the description
ya...
that's how amazing this is
Flamey Owl chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
This story is freakin amazing. I've laughed so much. It's hilarious. And I totally relate to Lucy.
PurpleandPink2005 chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
I get the binocular part, that is smart. Also, plz update as I dont think I think wait any longer
Fanficer21 chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
Nooooooo! I need another chapter! This is amazing, and I cackled like witch all the way through the story. I just love the witt you put into it. Great job!
There-Is-Only-One-Me chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
Very unique story! Good job!
Angel Dimond chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
Looking Lucy's gonna meet Natsu! Please continue this story it's awesome and really funny
SURFER DOOD MAN chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
NALU IS A GIANT FAT PURPLE DINOSUR DAT LIVES IN DUH OCEAN... ER NO, dats PEDRO SURRY. I TINK LUCY IZ ACTLY PEDROS THO CUZ HE LUFFS LUCY SUU MUCH N DAY R ALWAYS 2GETHER MAN. NATSU IS A JERKMONKEY FARTHEAD FUR BREAKIN DEM UP LOOZAH! LUDRO FUREVER, GLITCHES! PS PEDRO PAYD ME 2 DO THIS SU BUY NOW SUCKAHZ
I DO NUT INDOORS DIS STUFF IM JUST A DESPERATE SURFUR DOOD TRYIN 2 FEED HIS 300 KIDZ ON CHLID SUPPORT HVE A LITLE CUMPASSION DOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Juvia and her stalkerish tips it was awsm