Reviews for An Elf's Tale
the-wolf-who-cried-boy chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
hello! i really loved this story and it reminds me of the "THE TENANT OF WILDFELL HALL"(LOL- rayanne made me rite that) but i loved it all the same

ayesha
Confused23 chapter 17 . 12/31/2007
this is so good! i really like it and i must say that there is something that resembles the end but i cant quite put my finger on it. (lol)

from rayanne
Fishy Rainboots chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
I think the characters are acting a little out of character and very un-elf like. But, other then that I really enjoyed it. Great job!
Le Count chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Very good Mazzy!
riane chapter 4 . 3/9/2003
OH NO! he can't marry adelaide! she has the hots for banquo!
riane chapter 3 . 3/9/2003
predictable? no way! i'm wondering what's gonna happen next :)
riane chapter 2 . 3/9/2003
mazz I LOVE THIS CHAP! it's captures the argument in the maddest/cutest way :)
Chelle chapter 17 . 2/26/2003
I love your story! The end was good too :) I have a HUGE case of writers block as well. I loved it all the same. Read Green Rider. It totally takes off riders block and its great! Well, nice talking to you on MSN!

Chelle
Kaiya Mouri chapter 17 . 2/25/2003
That was such a beautiful fic! It's just the ending that needs more work. I'm positive that you will think of something soon! I know you will. Great job once again!
Liangsui Lady of Bright Water chapter 17 . 2/25/2003
This story is so good! I totally love it! The ending is a little short but every one of the other chapters are written to the best. I'm sure you worked really hard and I know that anyone else whoe reads it, will fully enjoy it! _
Aidenfire chapter 16 . 2/21/2003
Ahh, I'm glad everything got worked out!
Legolas' Lover chapter 17 . 2/21/2003
NOO! damn.u should have written well writers block sux ass! tata.i will miss u
Jessie-Greenleaf chapter 17 . 2/20/2003
This story is so good! Well, the last chapter was kind eh, but I understand completely. Last chapters are the hardest. listen to me, acting all smart like I know all about it. I normally dont like Lego/OC fics, but this one was very very very good. Im going to look at your other stuff! Your a good writer, please make more Lego fics! MWEE! My precious.
Aniviel Freespirit chapter 17 . 2/20/2003
Very short ending but still a great story!
blu-eyed-belle chapter 16 . 2/18/2003
let's see, the first thing that came to mind when i finished this chapter was AW! i wanted to cry, but alas, i did not. haha oh well! i love this thing! ur doin a great job girlie! ttyl! byes!