Reviews for Moon Cats, Fearful Symmetry
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Don't make Artemis a pervert
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
“He did get a few, but he wanted his administration head to be open minded enough to accept ‘Then the monster ate me’ as a valid report. He also couldn’t convince Ms. Tsukino to take a consultant position.”

Instant WIN!
Kirux chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
So I really love all your stories...I've read the first two mooncats earlier today and now Im reading this one and couldnt wait to tell you how fricking awesome it is that you made Mamoru a doctor detective. I swear if he was that cool and useful in the series I would like him a WHOLE lot more. Overall these stories are fabulous and make me love the Sailor Moon Megafandom a teeny bit more.
jupiter2005 chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
dang man doesnt that guy know how to die when he suppose to. great story otherwise. thats the 2nd time he has escaped death trap.
jupiter2005 chapter 17 . 2/22/2008
I like that Sailor Moon destroys a building just to make a man regret looking up her skirt and mars yelling at her. i probably would do as moon does and hurt him bad. hehehehe
jupiter2005 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
LOL misfits. wrong but funny. enjoying alot.
Sere Nova chapter 18 . 4/21/2007
Holy crap! That is quite the ending. Very interesting though, have to say that even though it's 1am where I am, I'm going on to the next one. These stories have my hooked. You have a great writing style, and even though I didn't laugh as much as others (excluding ch 2) it still had me on the edge of my seat reading the next chapter without stop wanting to know what happends next.

Hope your stories keep amazing,

-Sere Nova
Sere Nova chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
This chapter had me laughing so hard I couldn't wait until the end of the story to write a review! It's just great! And giving Luna and Artimis jobs? And human identities? Pure Genious! It's absolutely great! I love this entire series so far!

I am wondering when Adrian will pop up though, I guess I just have to keep reading!

'Till the end!

-Sere Nova
LoquaciousQuark chapter 18 . 3/17/2007
The last line was brilliant.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 2/19/2007
wow!
yaoifanboy chapter 18 . 8/9/2006
yo i love this please update soon
Rubel chapter 17 . 3/22/2006
Good Story. Personally I thought Nerima meant a Catgirl Nuku-Nuku crossover myself. Cappa should hire her poppa as their science advisor after this.
ezzyelf chapter 18 . 3/13/2006
WHAT, there isgoing to be another staory after this one right?

Please writemore

Ezzyelf
Coffeetailor chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
Love the story.
Gundum M chapter 18 . 3/9/2006
okay. but there better be a sequal. again.