Reviews for Watch Over Me
Little Cinch chapter 12 . 11/17/2019
Love it love it love it love it! Most de-aging stories are cute at best, but this is freaking awesome.
Black Fungus chapter 6 . 5/10/2019
What! nooo . crap I have to go to bed. Thanks.
Leopard1 chapter 4 . 4/2/2019
I like the details you put into describing Cas’ wings. It was clever how Balthazar was able to talk him through putting his wings back on the ethereal plane.
Black Fungus chapter 12 . 11/4/2018
The ending was great!
Black Fungus chapter 2 . 11/3/2018
Ass butt! that was perfect!
Black Fungus chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
LOL.
XYZArtemis chapter 12 . 5/14/2018
Gosh, I loved dragged stories!
Brenda247 chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
It was a beautiful story. And there's a lot of things that I've also notice too. Why they haven't made an episode like that , with a kid- Cas ?
Brenda247 chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
You were right, so adorable.
hengrimm chapter 12 . 9/23/2017
Okay ... so I'm not a fan of kid!Cas, kid!angel, and most certainly not kid!Winchester (ew!) but my heart was pretty battered from all the other angsty stories I had recently read so I decided to try this. Besides, I've read enough of your collection to totally trust you not to deliver moronic, mindless fluffy drivel.

And once again you delivered. This was a fantastic story with strong characterization, plot, pacing, emotion, description, mood. There's even angst. And yes, of course, there's scenes to make one laugh and even get choked up at; I mean, come on: kid!Cas (and if you don't feel that, you're a robot and shouldn't be reading it anyway!). Some of the things that came out of kid-Cas made me all teary-eyed, especially the parts about being shattered. I found it interesting that Sam accepted and took to kid-Cas much faster than Dean; one would think Dean's experience with Sammy would've given him an edge but no. Of course he rallied quickly. And Balthazar was in it, which was awesome, and totally in character; very believable how he responded to kid-Castiel. Big brother Dean and big brother Balthazar at the end, pretty much clashing, but both with Cas's best interests at heart. I liked how you used kid-Cas's drawing to help Sam get into Cas's head for when they got him returned to adult status. (I've noticed you have Cas as an artist in quite a few of your stories and I've read it in other authors' works as well, but it makes sense; canon tells how much he admires the human impulse to create.) Kid-Cas is also much more open than adult-Cas, intuitively trusting the Winchesters, which really helps them understand him as an adult and make them realize they need to fix their strained relationship. Also makes Dean realize he knows jack squat about his best friend, other than he's an angel of the Lord and raised him from Perdition. Dean was properly chastised by that realization. I love how Cas opened up to Dean at the end, trusting that intuitiveness again even though he's been restored to his proper age; and yes there was anger and bad feelings, but it ended on a hopeful note: that the Winchesters won't leave Cas to deal with Raphael on his own, that they would actually stand with him and figure out something different than Crowley's plan. Which implies a new hope, a new storyline, where Cas doesn't kill Balthazar and never gets to the point where he's drowning in guilt and self-loathing and despair. And that is a happy conclusion.

I would have liked to have seen more Balthazar and more interaction between Bobby and kid-Cas (but I think that's because I somehow got an image stuck in my head of Bobby sitting in his chair with kid-Cas in his lap together reading a book as big as the kid; curmudgeon Bobby is but he has experience with kids and come on: that tousled head of dark hair and Puss-in-Boots eyes with those huge blue eyes-I didn't think Bobby or anyone else with a soul stood a chance!) but that's only a matter of opinion. The story is pretty much perfect as is.

Thank you for posting this, it was an awesome read!
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 12 . 3/15/2017
I enjoyed this very much! Thanks for writing it. Could you maybe write another prompt about kid!cas? It's just so adorable to see the big brother in dean
kitsune911 chapter 12 . 1/24/2017
Yessss, all the love, I give to this story! So heartwarming! I'm sad that Cas doesn't remember, though... I truly loved the whole thing about Cas being an artist, it was wonderful and creative. Wish it were in the show, but I am happy to have seen it here.
Kitsune911 chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Unfortunately, I can't manage to log in...

But, I never knew I needed this until I received it, and now I am so excited! Only finished the first chapter and already SO ready for more child Cas!
crayon chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
Really great story - true to all the characters natures. Love the fledgling Castiel! Thank you :)
ebonypol chapter 12 . 11/4/2016
this is amazing! i loved it! also the fact it was kid fic without that terrible out of character fluff that is normally there. the realtionships between all the characters was beautiful and i liked your Balthazar as well. thanks for the great read! off to read some more of your fics.