Reviews for Things Given, Things Taken
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Darn I'm sorry my finger accidentally hit the review button lol I wasn't done! But I can't see it right now so I'm going off the top of my head, I think I was talking about Ren who was adorable. I've seen kkmuri's pics of the next gen and Jerza's son really looks up to his dad (in my op) and so for you to utilize something similar I really dig it. I just reall like a JERZA son looking up to his dad because you know, Erza's the Saint and all even though Jellal deserves nothing short of the title. So yeah I think the fact Ren wanted to be just like Jellal when he got older was simply adorable. Great job!
Silver Alpha chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
That's so amazing and sweet. I didn't have time to review last night but I kept coming back. The ending is definitely something Jellal deserves and I'm glad he got it. Ren is also very
TheColoursBetween chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it.
foxydame chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Wow *speechless* its so heartbreakingly beautiful and perfect depiction of jerza
Silver Alpha chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Awe! I thought you were going to extend her childhood memory like you did wth his and I was like "No! YOURE NKT READY FOR THAT!" Lol and then I was like "AAAWWWEEEE" even so, sad as it was you did wonderfully in capturing it it was so sweet. Oh my gods haha the age gap makes me mad. XDXD 7 years LOST! It's horrible. Hiro really needs to make up for it. Lol
wealhtheow1 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
This is haunting-but in a good way.
Anemone102 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is so bittersweet! As always, you have portrayed Jerza perfectly. I can't wait to read more of this fabulous story. The Tower of Heaven will always be home to some of the most memorable Jerza moments, bad and good. Keep writing and stay cool!
~Anemone
Lily chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
As much as the Tower arc upsets me, I always fibd it interesting to read through people's stories about their lives in it. With what we 're given, how do you think they felt? Reacted? Lived? Despite all getting the same information, we can all come up with different ideas. I'm interested in where this will go and look forward to the next one!
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Boom goes the dynamite. Wow! That ending was so powerful I loved it! I've gotten goose bumps. That was delicious. Bad boy Jellal is always my fav.
Okay! On a different note I saw Creed (Rocky 5) a few days ago for my birthday and it was great! It was either the middle or the end (it was a week ago I can't quite remember) when there was this one particular scene that had me thinking back to both your stories about Jellal taking the kitten to school then kicking Racer's (or was it Cobra's?) butt AND the one where he works at that ice cream place and Erza visits him on a regular basis.
Anyway, during those scenes I was (as I said) reminded of those two stories and I was like *bug-eyed* "Wordslinger could seriously do something with Jellal for this." I was like "oh my gosh she could so do it justice!" It was a really good movie and I was so proud for being able to connect it back to you and Fairy Tail. I meant to tell you earlier I just couldn't find the right time lol.