Reviews for In Search of a Memory
Rahj chapter 15 . 3/7/2020
Do you plan to continue? I really like this story!
Rachel452 chapter 1 . 1/5/2020
Dangit! I really dig this concept and the writing is so exceptional. I would dig the slowburn too except this was left unfinished so there's no payoff. Amazing WIPs really are a special kind of torture.
FandomGee chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
Another unfinished work... quite disappointing because it's a good story.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/2/2019
Really good story. Left me wanting more...
What happens? Does she ever tell him?
Mel chapter 15 . 4/20/2019
not a type to review in fanfics but u made me do it! Please continue! Can't wait to see more of Kili and Tauriels destiny. I was saddened that Kili was killed in the movie. But you manage to bring them back and brought a beautiful story for them. I just want to give u a HUGE THANK YOU for that. Well written! Great plots and twists! Awesome OC's. All orig characters were not OOC's! GREAT JOB! So in love with ur story. PLEASE CONTINUE :( ;D
cowan chapter 15 . 4/12/2019
Damn damn damn. Now it seems I'll never know how it comes out! And I so wanted Tauriel to be his mother after all. If he could forget his whole life, she could forget bearing him, no?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2018
How is Kili still alive after that? Even if he had survived he would have died of old age by the time froto went on his journey.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2018
After rewatch the Hobbit, I stumbled across this gem. This is so well written that I read it one evening. Its a terrible shame that it was not completed, I'm sure there are many who would like to know how it ended.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/30/2018
Love it
Chione chapter 15 . 3/2/2018
Dear Starlight
Wow ... this is excellent.
Well thought out, original, expertly written. One of the best fics I've ever read with this pairing.
I love the characterisation and the atmosphere (I'm a sucker for atmosphere!) and ...
did I mention ... Wow?
P.S
same goes for Damage Control
Wendy Vermette chapter 15 . 5/24/2017
I'm really enjoying this story. Could you please write some more?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/1/2017
I love your fic, please continue ;(
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2017
This story is amazing! I read it twice in just three days. Its so unique and refreshing. You didnt alter the original story, but you added on and thats so cool. I noticed that you havent updated in a long time, but it would truely be a waste to see this story abandoned. Hopefully sooner or later there will be more chapters, cause im practically dying to see how everything plays out! Love your work
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2017
Omg! First, I love the OC's, especially Janis! Second, so love that you added Legolas and Gimli! I always loved watching the LotR and listening to their competitions as they fought alongside each other! Thirdly, I am loving this story and its filling my Kili and Tauriel hole greatly! I hope to read more of your story soon! And yes, lots of exclamation marks, I'm that excited!
Nice guys chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Wow! I've literally read all 15 chapters in a row!:) I've watched the hobbit again, and I was really sad at the ending with the death of Kili:( so I was looking for a fanfic with a better story and found this:) I hope you update soon and haven't stopped writing, this is a really nice story and I would like to read future chapters:) pls update!:):):)