Reviews for It's Okay to be Afraid
NobodyToo chapter 1 . 7/22
I adored your happy little AU! I'm smiling! : D
Thanks for sharing it with us!
Oh-Well-Land chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Awwww x4! This was adorable and written with such realism.
padme-sky chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
this is wonderful 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
this started out as terrifying for me and then it just got cute! I LOVE your stories and I think that you are an amazing writer! Please continue to write these amazing stories!
Leia Skytantrum chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This is so sweet, but not too sweet. It holds a heaviness that such a huge chain of events such as those presented in this story should. It feels real and solid, but it has a natural sweetness to it, its endearing in that way. I love this story.
EJean chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
He he he!
I wonder if Ben'll be able to collect on said bets for the TWINS!
Oneedari chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I hope you will forgive me for writing this exceedingly short review, but all I can say is that during this whole story my brain kept repeating; HEADCANON ACCEPTED! AU ACCEPTED! SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE!
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I'd love to know what happens after this! And I'd love to know Anakin's reaction when he finds out that she's been putting her money away for the baby.
Angel Bells chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This is really perfect! I love how you got their personalties! Wonderful!
Ali chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Sigh this would have been such a nice ending, every time I watch revenge of the Sith I think to myself 'maybe it'll end differently this time...'
candyasmr chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
You really displayed a beautiful and more human side of Padme in this story. I think out of all the things in this one that is what I enjoyed the most. Padme fears things too and it's crazy to assume she wasn't afraid for her life during ROTS.
Reylo chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This one brightened my entire day and heart.
swansummers chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I love this alternate universe take because the two of them can finally have what they both needed so desperately - each other and their family.

This made me smile, thank you for that.
GingerWaters chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
A great, great story. It felt real. It felt both joyously light and heavy all at the same time.
Vivss chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I love how you wrote the part that Anakin is mourning Palpatine's death. That shows you write angst very well.
Angsty stories are my fav, so I hope you write more of it.