Reviews for Restart
PSYCONIG chapter 1 . 5/10
You are telling me he is so obsessed over a dead girl that he even didn't know for long that he even ten years in the future never had a relationship or is over her.
Lunatic17 chapter 3 . 12/6/2021
Dam good job 9n the fic soo far,
Makes it hard. To take breaks while reading this.
So...
Just to clear some things, Jaune, Pyrrha, and the King grimm got reborn?
Reynhart chapter 4 . 8/17/2021
I was hyped for this, the concept is coolif overdonebut the author ruined it with bad grammar and one dimensional characters. It's the same criticism I always make: the mothers in third rate fics always have this weird personality. They get angry and "everyone sweatdrops,everyone gets afraid."

But not only shitty mother personalities, his father is dumb too. And Jaune's school is dumb too. No doubt the author is somewhere between 12 and 15 years old to paint schools as a "bully center."
FadilShameer chapter 15 . 7/26/2021
Please update soonnnn
Shattering chapter 3 . 7/6/2021
...wow, grown man beating a child...are you projecting? Never understood that with time travel stories. The first thing is that a childhood bully gets beaten to a pulp...why is it that important to the majority of authors?
Otherwise everything is not so bad...
jarwilorl chapter 5 . 6/3/2021
Reading their reunion out loud actually got me crying. Excellent, just excellent.

I know you haven't updated in a long time... hope you're ok.
FLRX Writes chapter 4 . 5/22/2021
I really love this fanfic. Please keep writing for this story.
OGOPmeatb4lls chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
For ch2: It would have been a funny omake if baby Jaune just pulled out the middle finger at Ozpin and like any baby would just giggle and laugh as he would wave it around.

I would have posted this on ch2 but you can't post more than one review per chapter, such bullshit
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2021
The sword must be as big as clouds sword to have that much phases inside it

Also it would be cool if he teched out his armor too batman style but more knight in shinning armor...bat knight
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2021
pyrrha kinda brainwahed himinto loving her more lol
OGOPmeatb4lls chapter 2 . 3/25/2021
This just came to me but when Jaune is a baby will the voice in his head be squeaky or normal?
ER-47 chapter 15 . 2/11/2021
When are your updating this story because I want to know what happens next
woodenchair321 chapter 12 . 12/22/2020
XD I love this chapter for that last part
woodenchair321 chapter 8 . 12/18/2020
Ah so you watch Under the Red Hood too? nice
Cadmus8 chapter 15 . 12/10/2020
How in the fuck did I not know that this fic got updated? And for a whole year, no less!