Reviews for The Roles we Play
exequielsanjuan chapter 21 . 7/18
TT me encanta
karmcmahon chapter 21 . 6/12
Krusher chapter 9 . 1/16
You could've just had him turn into a tamaranian. I seem to recall him turning into aliens before. He even turned into a gordanian in one of the comics.
RATTLEHEAD414 chapter 21 . 5/25/2017
Amazing story,i hope you will do more teen titans stories.
Fiery Pancake chapter 21 . 1/29/2017
A very bittersweet ending. I myself don't want to live a long life, despite how many people fight so valiantly to do just that, so it is painful knowing they may live so long. Having to watch everyone they hold dear fade away while they continue marching on... I'm happy they have eachother.

Can't believe I've yet to get around to properly reading this, but I'm glad I did x)
NHarem Foreva chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Just the fact that beast boy will be getting robin's sloppy seconds turned me off of this story. It was going so well too, had me hooked halfway through chapter 1, then I read that author's note at the end.
Crab Pulsar chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Story honestly was intriguing to start, but then had many glaring issues later on.
1. Robin bashing. He made mistakes, but he really is a good person at heart.
2. Raven being completely OOC. Seriously.
3. Why is everyone a fucking playboy/girl? Robin threesome, Cyborg threesome. This seems highly unrealistic, especially for a superhero team that is supposed to be responsible for a whole city.
4. Beast Boy growing a whole fucking foot in less then a year? Even with his genetic structure as an excuse, this still seems weird.

And this is from the first eleven chapters!
HunterMoore chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
Great story, really awesome stuff. Loved it from beginning to end.
FF8cerberus chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
Not gonna lie. Thought there'd be more. Great story. Thanks for the read.
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
While I liked the story I felt the ending was rushed. Most stories end in a fairly reasonable way with the protagonist either ending in a heroic/gruesome death or with a happy, peaceful/sad, lonesome life til eventual passing. Not to say your story had a bad ending but it felt somewhat unfinished and rushed.

It had to many time-skips packed together in this chapter from the still recovering titans to the majority of the heroes deaths with only (as far as we know) Raven and Beastboy still alive at the end. Sure Starfire and Robin could also still be alive but it gives no certain information about that, just vague hints into their lives.

So while I'm certain that other people will disagree with me, I feel this could of ended a bit better than the way it did. Now I'm not saying it's a bad story, still one of the better ones I've read so far, all I'm saying is that after reading this chapter I feel it ended to soon and could have ended better than it did.

Nonetheless it is still a story I enjoyed reading while I could. Good job and hopefully a new story will be started soon.
XxCaptainPirateKingxX chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
How could we NOT love this! I mean there are no words to describe how epic, awesome, and amazing this story has been! I'm just sad that it is over! Great ending too, by the way! Keep writing and remember BBRAE FOREVER! PEACE!
mochafraptor chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
Excellent story, I'll definitely miss it.
KOTG chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
Good ending, closed loose ends and was very original. Amazing story for sure, probably one of the best TT fics all year. Great job.
casador x chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Awesome very good arguments appear to be only two that do not age rae and BB being together was beautiful
Tsubaki87 chapter 20 . 4/25/2016