Reviews for Sum of our Parts
LucilliaNovaDreyar chapter 36 . 8/13/2017
THIS STORY IS A LEGEND! So badasss AKANE! Even without chakra she was able to annihilate forces!
Rawrking chapter 30 . 1/6/2017
what a fking copout. Should've just let her die in peace. That's the least she deserves after living through a hellish, shitty "life".
Rawrking chapter 17 . 1/6/2017
The Sasuke bashing is strong with this one.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/19/2016
Good story yet again I do like the idea of the alternative scenes I would have liked a hinta x natsuki and akane with itachi but alas the logic for hintaxnatxakane was sound great story again
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 36 . 10/9/2016
all in all. this was a pretty good story. i read all of it so that counts.
i have just a few issues with it.

first being, the lack of discription. at some points you had some, it gave the general idea but it wasnt really... all consuming. i found i could just skip over chunks and still know what was happening, just the fact that i did should show how engrossing this fic is.

next would be. you changed a lot of cannon naruto and proceeded to tell us NOTHING of it. when itachi first came into the story i was convinced he was about to attack and abduct the sisters. because you never explained the difference in the uchiha massacre. add to that the changes to the hyuuga time line, that was only slightly breezes over.

after that. i take issue with the whole idea of the council. never in the manga or anime did it EVER say there even WAS a council OR that there HAD to be civilians on it. i get, make it believable, give people some measure of control to help shape the village. however, civilians don't get a say in military matters ANYWHERE. yes there are rule that military have to follow as well how ever, in this universe, they don't live in a democracy. even if they did, civilians would only get a say in something IF it affected them and/or IF it was a serious crime.
i have NEVER understood why people make it so that the council can over throw decisions made by the hokage. he or she is made the leader, they get final say. yes, yes, im sure that if the whole of the village didnt want them, they could be thrown out. but why would the be pick in the first place.

with that said. i really enjoyed the idea of twins who love each over, not some of these AU's that has naruto hate his-living-family, including siblings.
Acnologia Prime chapter 36 . 8/15/2016
Sad to see such a good story come to an end but it was worth the read!
alexc123 chapter 36 . 8/14/2016
This was a really good story, I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for putting in the hard work to write this story! I like that 10 year end bit as well. "Greater than the sum of your parts" I haven't read that anywhere, especially not the title. I look forward to whatever you write next!
EndlessChains chapter 36 . 8/14/2016
A well done chapter. An amazing battle between the four and Madara. A lot of detail out into the chapter as well as the various techniques that each character used. It was interesting to read what Akane did to Madara throughout the fight when Itachi came to his own conclusions. The end to Madara was interesting and well done with how he found peace in a way and the symbolism of who he was defeated by was interesting. The ten years later was well done as well as knowing how the Rookies were doing with taking over the council seats. An amusing topic they discussed as Akane returned. The ending couple was interesting Thank you. Keep up the good work.
GotNoName123 chapter 36 . 8/13/2016
I fucking love this story
Never really expected some of the stuff that happened here but I love every single second of it...except the moment you made me (us) think you killed Akane
GotNoName123 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!'
I NEVER WANTED TO THROW MY PHONE SO BAD AND PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE SO BAD BEFORE!
GotNoName123 chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
I have one wise word to this...Fuck!
GotNoName123 chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
DAMN SON! I feel so bad but proud of Akane cause she's a freaking awesome character! That i am rather fond of
GotNoName123 chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
SHIT! That was unexpected!
And question was the thing that happened to Akane was that she was tortured?
GotNoName123 chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
I'm somewhat confused does the Uzumaki sister know about the kyuubi? Since Naruto was told about it (rather harshly) during the genin exams
raw666 chapter 36 . 8/13/2016
Well I enjoy the story, and glad you finish it. As for Itachi and Sasuke, I don't think it would be a good idea as the girls would not get along with Sasuke. However, if it was Itachi teaching the girls and Hinata, now that would be interesting and make it more relevant in the story as Itachi is the only one who could teach them outside of being practice dummies. Also the twists coming from a boy jealous the Uzumaki sisters get his brother as a Sensei and a matriarch that sees Sasuke gain grand babies from it, not realizing two sexual ordination of the three girls.