Reviews for Doodles
3rdfah chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
That they are good for one another is true in any season. Sadly, sometimes they forget it.
Maryrose1123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Kudos.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
OMG! This is amazing!
ucsbdad chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Oh, so very Casketty.

Thanks for sharing.
Pegship chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
"Maybe you're not working hard enough." AHAHAHA Way to raise the bar, Kate. I do love banter and this whole piece makes me grin.
WRTRD chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Many years from now, when someone erects a Fan Fiction Hall of Fame, this line will be inscribed on one of its walls: " 'I'm calling my new character Nikki Heat.' He said that as if confessing to a crime, which in a way he was." And the entire story will be enshrined there.

This is a perfect story in every way and should be required reading. And if every single reader doesn't put it on her/his Favorites list, s/he needs serious help.

That's all.
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Lovely, thank you! Love S1-3 Caskett, so this is a treat!
Marie chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Loved the story... cute!
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Nothing better than reading this first thing in the morning. Love it!

Thank you.
Xoxo
AC
debraNels chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
chanhoed chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Ooo, this was a lot of fun to read. Thanks
lb chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
adorable. Well done. I especially love the idea that Kate mentioned climbing through his window. I think that's what convinced Castle she was ready.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Such a sweet reading gift on a grey lazy saturday afternoon in Paris.
Merci!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
So good. Marked complete, but last line implies more goodness to come. Thanks for sharing.
fbobs chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Loved it! You have a gift for dialog, back and forth Banter. It was going full steam when you wrote this. Lot of fun to read. I read it twice.

Thanks for the coffee break.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »