Reviews for Doodles
castlefan6 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Liv, Once again, Great job, your words paint the visual picture in my mind and this was a Great Break for the holiday stress, Merry Christmas to you and yours
VACastleFan chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I so enjoy reading early season-inspired A US! The was cute-thanks, Liv!
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Liv, I must say, lately I have noticed that you have stepped it up a notch. I have always loved your writing, after all you are the queen of angst! (I mean that in a good way), but lately I can't seem to be able to stop reading once I start.
This little gem was perfect and boy could I feel the URST burning up the page!

Great job! Now go write some more haha

Andy
CaskettFan5 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Wow. This is like the opposite of your other story. Instead of being boxed in by their different perceptions, here they suddenly burst right through them. To me, this seems like a very fragile breakthrough. It could go badly as soon as the next morning, say if Rick said the wrong thing while Kate is mentally wrestling with regrets/doubts. Also, at this point they haven't gotten far in smoothing each other's rough edges. He is still shallow and she is still very defensive and distrustful. It would be a very interesting journey though.
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I love this story. Thank you for writing.
Smgreiner chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Loved this!
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Even back then, I still like the banter and the teasing. I even like the moment that Martha was standing outside the door. Its almost like she knew that they would be good together.
cecimartin chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Don't know how you do it, but just keep doing it please, LOVED it!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5