Reviews for Cap's Girls
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/15
Ahhh oh goodness I love this. I can definitely see this happening in canon. Your descriptions were perfect - just enough to clearly set a picture in my mind, but not so much that it became distracting. Everything about the settings added to the mood - the mortars in the background, night falling as they walked back to the tents, the lights obscuring Steve's gaze... *sigh* It was wonderful.
Thank you for writing!
~ CB
ThePeculiarAvenger chapter 1 . 8/12
squeeeeee! Love you!
SolarRose29 chapter 1 . 7/29
Wonderful job as usual! You have such an incredible talent for taking the barest details from the movie and creating an entire story around them. I thoroughly enjoy reading them since it enriches the movie, filling in all those giant gaps.

You got Peggy spot on. She is rather prone to irrational jealousy ;)
Kathleen DuPont was such a cute character! I liked her accent, as well as her enthusiastic personality. And Steve was a gentleman, as always.

Will there ever be a return of Miss DuPont? I wouldn't mind that at all. Or even just another story about Steve's time with the show girls?
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 6/21
This was cute and awesome and I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Crowley's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/17
Oh this was so good and so believable! I will definitely read more of your fics! Please keep writing!
denyz chapter 1 . 3/7
Alright. This is my first time reading this one-shot, because I was a little wary of it - you know, the summary. Don't take me wrong, I love me some good angst or jealousy or something, but I really don't like it with Steggy.

However, once I told myself that 'I'm gonna read this one or I swear to God I'll punch myself in the face with an iron,' I finally managed to read it.

And I gotta say, I was completely wrong. This is an amazing one-shot and it shows Steve's character really well, as well as proves that Peggy can be a little.. possessive, and that she is a woman, too. I love the storyline with Harold and Hazel [I immediately imagined her as the little bundle of golden eyes and cinnamon hair from HoO..].

"He usually made sure he missed, but that night, he really socked him - knock Harold clean across the stage and half the wings" - probably my favorite line, I choked on my own spit.

Overall, I'm glad I read it, and I'm even gladder to be proven wrong.
Comics comment chapter 1 . 2/8
awsome! your a great writer!
The First Adventuress chapter 1 . 1/10
Adorable and hilarious. That's a short review, but sweet, like this story, and it says all that needs to be.
Ellethiriel chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow, I really loved this. Kathleen seemed completely ditzy at first, but I love the conversation she had with Peggy later about how she really felt towards Steve - it was awesome to get a glimpse into the showgirls' lives. I adore the way you wrote Peggy and Steve's interactions. And punching "Hitler" sounds like such a Steve thing to do. XD Thanks for writing!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
My dominant thought is that your voicing rocks. You get from Peggy to the chorus girls and back again without tripping over the transition.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Oh, what a beautifully-written vignette! I love what you did with Kathleen, and the story about Hazel. At every point, Peggy was brilliantly in-character, and so was Steve. For this one night, that camp came alive in my mind's eye, and you painted the picture so well—sights, sounds, smells, vibrations, the description of Kathleen talking as she hurriedly dressed—that I felt like I was there. Wow, you are a wonderful writer! I particularly loved the line, "Overhead, the moon finally dug its way through the clouds, rimming [Steve's] head and shoulders with light." What a great description!

Brava!
ChildofGod chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I'd read this one before...As a matter of fact, I think this is the first of yours that I ever read. I love it! It's so sweet...And I love that the USO girls saw Steve as Steve, not just as Captain America. And I love Kathleen's accent. I can hear it so vividly.
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I thought this was an adorable little one-shot. I loved it~. ;)
usa123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Loved this! Thanks for sharing!
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Great one-shot :) really enjoyed reading it!