Reviews for Cap's Girls
Sweet Little Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/17
Beautiful
shackleton2 chapter 1 . 9/13
This is totally charming, you nailed it.
Princess of Words chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
Great story! I love the idea of Steve being like a brother to the girls he toured with. I really like how Kathleen came to talk with Peggy for Steve's sake. Actually punching the guy is totally something Steve would do, and I love Peggy's last line! Steve actually being listened to while speaking on stage was a nice change, and I think it's so cute that he kept looking at Peggy.
steverogersandpeggycarter chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
What a cute story! I love the thought of all those girls looking up to Steve, and of him being their protector!
C. America chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
AWWWW
my-secret-garden chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
3333 (No other thoughts, I love it)
lauren chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
cute story
Kkat84 chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
I love this story! I can definitely picture Steve doing that. Perfect dialogue and character actions.
Arwen55 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Aww, this was great. Steve is awesome. :)
Little Miss Janie chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Lovely fic, I can definitely see this as a missing scene from the first CA movie! Cap and the girls are just too sweet and I loved how Peggy got a bit jealous. The dialogue was perfect and everyone's reactions felt spot on. Wonderful read!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Ahhh oh goodness I love this. I can definitely see this happening in canon. Your descriptions were perfect - just enough to clearly set a picture in my mind, but not so much that it became distracting. Everything about the settings added to the mood - the mortars in the background, night falling as they walked back to the tents, the lights obscuring Steve's gaze... *sigh* It was wonderful.
Thank you for writing!
~ CB
ThePeculiarAvenger chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
squeeeeee! Love you!
SolarRose29 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Wonderful job as usual! You have such an incredible talent for taking the barest details from the movie and creating an entire story around them. I thoroughly enjoy reading them since it enriches the movie, filling in all those giant gaps.

You got Peggy spot on. She is rather prone to irrational jealousy ;)
Kathleen DuPont was such a cute character! I liked her accent, as well as her enthusiastic personality. And Steve was a gentleman, as always.

Will there ever be a return of Miss DuPont? I wouldn't mind that at all. Or even just another story about Steve's time with the show girls?
Addie Lover of Stories chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
This was cute and awesome and I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Crowley's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Oh this was so good and so believable! I will definitely read more of your fics! Please keep writing!