Reviews for Cap's Girls
my-secret-garden chapter 1 . 5/16
3333 (No other thoughts, I love it)
lauren chapter 1 . 2/8
cute story
Kkat84 chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this story! I can definitely picture Steve doing that. Perfect dialogue and character actions.
Arwen55 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Aww, this was great. Steve is awesome. :)
Little Miss Janie chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Lovely fic, I can definitely see this as a missing scene from the first CA movie! Cap and the girls are just too sweet and I loved how Peggy got a bit jealous. The dialogue was perfect and everyone's reactions felt spot on. Wonderful read!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Ahhh oh goodness I love this. I can definitely see this happening in canon. Your descriptions were perfect - just enough to clearly set a picture in my mind, but not so much that it became distracting. Everything about the settings added to the mood - the mortars in the background, night falling as they walked back to the tents, the lights obscuring Steve's gaze... *sigh* It was wonderful.
Thank you for writing!
~ CB
ThePeculiarAvenger chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
squeeeeee! Love you!
SolarRose29 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Wonderful job as usual! You have such an incredible talent for taking the barest details from the movie and creating an entire story around them. I thoroughly enjoy reading them since it enriches the movie, filling in all those giant gaps.

You got Peggy spot on. She is rather prone to irrational jealousy ;)
Kathleen DuPont was such a cute character! I liked her accent, as well as her enthusiastic personality. And Steve was a gentleman, as always.

Will there ever be a return of Miss DuPont? I wouldn't mind that at all. Or even just another story about Steve's time with the show girls?
Addie Lover of Stories chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
This was cute and awesome and I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Crowley's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Oh this was so good and so believable! I will definitely read more of your fics! Please keep writing!
denyz chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Alright. This is my first time reading this one-shot, because I was a little wary of it - you know, the summary. Don't take me wrong, I love me some good angst or jealousy or something, but I really don't like it with Steggy.

However, once I told myself that 'I'm gonna read this one or I swear to God I'll punch myself in the face with an iron,' I finally managed to read it.

And I gotta say, I was completely wrong. This is an amazing one-shot and it shows Steve's character really well, as well as proves that Peggy can be a little.. possessive, and that she is a woman, too. I love the storyline with Harold and Hazel [I immediately imagined her as the little bundle of golden eyes and cinnamon hair from HoO..].

"He usually made sure he missed, but that night, he really socked him - knock Harold clean across the stage and half the wings" - probably my favorite line, I choked on my own spit.

Overall, I'm glad I read it, and I'm even gladder to be proven wrong.
Comics comment chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
awsome! your a great writer!
The First Adventuress chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Adorable and hilarious. That's a short review, but sweet, like this story, and it says all that needs to be.
Ellethiriel chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Wow, I really loved this. Kathleen seemed completely ditzy at first, but I love the conversation she had with Peggy later about how she really felt towards Steve - it was awesome to get a glimpse into the showgirls' lives. I adore the way you wrote Peggy and Steve's interactions. And punching "Hitler" sounds like such a Steve thing to do. XD Thanks for writing!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
My dominant thought is that your voicing rocks. You get from Peggy to the chorus girls and back again without tripping over the transition.