Reviews for Outsider
I loved this story. It’s so sweet that Jason’s other brothers are sticking up for up him, even Damien agreed that Jason is part of the family. I never realized before how so much alike Jason and Bruce are and how Roy and Jason have a lot in common. I love the friendship between Jason and Roy and the adventures they have together. You portrayed and the wrote the difficult relationship between Bruce and Jason perfectly. They both mess up when they try to reconcile and confront each other and it’s so annoying because they know what they should do to fix their relationship, but they never do, until now. I loved the story of the guitar by the way, I loved how you incorporated into the story, especially at the end. I can totally see Jason owning a guitar and driving Bruce insane with it. I loved how in the end Jason brought a joy into the family that was missing for so long, and now their family is complete. Thanks for writing this.
Liz chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
So good I reading it for the 2 time!
Guest person chapter 3 . 7/25/2019
O. M. G. You, my friend, must make a sequel to this, even if it is only a one shot. I love the father/son chemistry between Bruce and Jason. Jason is my favorite post-robin bat-boy. A sequel is needed for this story! Plz!
Btw, I love that personality that u gave Jason. I can ttly see him in his room picking away at his guitar! Love it33333 :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2019
I have to say this fic is on my favs list. I'm not sure how I never read the authors notes or reviewed.
I will say, though, that I find it mildly amusing that a fanfic author would try to insist that any fanfic of that authors fanfic needs to follow events and timelines cannon to said fanfic.
Mathew L chapter 3 . 4/1/2019
This was so heartfelt. Thank you for such an emotional roller coaster that brought our beloved Jaybird back.
ElealehBlue chapter 3 . 8/16/2018
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This is sooooo sweeeeeet! Love you, Jaybird!
God bless, and extremely well-done! :) - Ellie
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2018
I love it, but I just don’t think it would happen. I mean, if you think about it, it took them only one night to become family again. One day.
Elliot Ray chapter 3 . 7/21/2018
Oh my goodness! I loved the whole thing, but especially the ending!
RosesMcKellar chapter 3 . 6/30/2018
You had me tearing up and crying while reading this. It was a rollercoaster of emotion. I loved it. Thank you for sharing this with us. Thank you.
Kassidi Noir chapter 3 . 6/16/2018
Good fic
Even if a part of me wants to rub rhato 23 (vol 2, the one with Bizarro and Artemis) all over Bruce's face: «In the end, love alone isn't enough» - Oh Jay, that seems to be your catchphrase with parental figures...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2018
Jason deserves the best !
MonroeStyne chapter 3 . 5/12/2018
This was absolutely adorable, thank you for sharing it!
Reincheck chapter 3 . 3/28/2018
The tugs at my heartstrings. They're too much.
This made me cry.
I absolutely understand why Jason did what he did, but it still doesn't excuse the shittiness that he got dealt with via Bruce, Dick and Damian. He was family. Darn it.
Narya Anima chapter 3 . 3/7/2018
Jason calling Bruce dad is the most precious thing off all time.
Hillo chapter 3 . 2/13/2018
Oh my lord i have been reading thai sense 9:30 pm 11:59 and i love this fanfiction