Reviews for Just a Regular High School Life
Monkey D. Dre chapter 5 . 3/30/2019
I’m dropping this story. At first I was very interested in Sakura’s backstory and her character. That went away really since you revealed everything so early. That’s not my problem it’s that all I have seen your perverted ass do these five chapters is attempt to make Sakura a huge slut! Every scene is guys looking at her because of Ino being such a hoe and making Sakura into one as well. All you have mentioned since their one moment at the mall is Sakura’s breasts and Ino’s breasts. Why does every guy in the school have to be some pervert trying to stare at the both of them? Not every guy is a pervert! And I have a good feeling of where the cheerleading idea is going... looking at her this, guys looking at her that. I honestly just don’t like it I immediately lost interest when I realized what you were doing.
Bsv2 chapter 34 . 12/16/2018
REALLY, REALLY GREAT STORY! Thank you for all your hard work into your stories.
ultrachols chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
beautiful
paulagustin101 chapter 34 . 4/29/2018
I just realized after checking your profile that you were also the author of the other great story about naruxsaku (tone and stroke) maaaan thats what got me to start liking college au. I love your writings!
paulagustin101 chapter 34 . 4/29/2018
Such a beautiful story with lots of character development. Ive read alot of the great stories here in ff and I consider this to be up there with them as one of the greats thank you for sharing this story with us!
sinedd662 chapter 34 . 3/2/2018
beautiful story
burninghell chapter 34 . 1/6/2018
That was kinda good... actually more than just good it was amazing, i liked the story the time leaps were perfect... at first the thought that Naruto fell for Sakura just becoz of seeing her boobies really disturb me a little but being a Narusaku fan i say it was ok. Sakura's speech kinda felt like the speech of Gwen stacy in the amazing spiderman-2 but it was incredile. You are an incredible writer i hope to read more of your stories like this in the upcoming future
Melmken chapter 34 . 9/28/2017
really nice fic i hope u make a sequel. btw wasnt naruto namikaze instead of uzumaki in this fic?
Bread Crumbs21 chapter 34 . 9/24/2017
Just got around to reading the final chapter. I just want to say that your writing has been my absolute favorite. I really hope you decide to write another NaruSaku fic in the future, but I will support you in whatever you do. Take care, Timberwolfe!
LimJJ chapter 34 . 8/30/2017
a good end to the story. A very nice story indeed. Though i hope u would make a sequel whr it is about their college lives and this time till thy get married.
DUH BOMB chapter 34 . 8/30/2017
I moved away I needed privacy to start a new life where no one would notice me. A beacon named Ino guided me in High School's unforgiving sea. I tried some new outlets to blend in; cheerleading didn't work out in the end. Who knew I would find love at a baseball game? I started to lose hope at the outcome of the game. A wild party only threw us closer and I worried that things would get worse. Everyone found out about me being a prodigy but that only increased their love for me. My father returning only bridged the gap of my old life and new life; but I couldn't stay mad I forgive him alright. So goodbye High School, you've been good to me. I got a boyfriend, a best friend, and a stronger family. So my life has never been typical, all I wanted was to pass my physicals. If you asked me what I wanted a few years ago you'd be surprised. I love julliard and never wanted to say goodbye. But what I really wanted was Just A Regular High School Life.

Cheers to another story completed Timb! I look forward to what you come up with next. Hit me with a pm when it's ready.
irmadbro chapter 34 . 8/29/2017
*wipes single, manly tear* I'm not crying you're crying shut up
irmadbro chapter 33 . 8/14/2017
this is such a feel-good chapter. thank you
Bread Crumbs21 chapter 33 . 8/12/2017
Great job on the chapter. Keep up the great work!
Czar Joseph chapter 33 . 8/12/2017
Seems she forgive her father, for now.