Reviews for Just a Regular High School Life
Hanmac chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I don't know if it fits into this story but I want to see more SakuraIno moments*g
Hm maybe have them doing a sleep over?

Hm a scene with Sakura licking Ino's feet would have been funny too xD
Sentinel1995 chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Seems to be going well... But Umm why are there Marks, Jerrys and Ricks in a place called Konoha..?

Anyway, keep up the good work and hope you update soon.
Sentinel1995 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Dude... You do know that sakura's mom is Mebuki Haruno. They already revealed her a long time ago. Why don't you use her in your story..?

Still a good story and it seems there's going to be some sexual tension between Ino and Sakura (hopefully) :P

Update soon.
SasukeShouldDie chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Damn...didn't see that ending coming. This is shaping to be a great story.
Azeroth29 chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I'm interested but it's going really slow. When is Naruto actually going to appear? Or when is Sakura going to school?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
You have my attention so far. Can't wait for more!
donniex115 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I'm so invested in this already. Great job as usual
LegendaryWriterS chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Good start... looking forward to next chapter.

Keep writing more.

And please read my PM.
savemechocolate chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
OMG I love it already. This is a really good story I don't normally review but I had to for this story. I hope you update soon I want to read more please and thank you.
SasukeShouldDie chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Interesting beginning. Ino is certainly...bubbly. I can't make difinitive decision on one chapter, but it has a great start and I can't wait to see where u take it.
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Welcome back timber i was starting to think you left
Jani.Beccharelli chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Looking forward to this story just like your others.I wonder will we see some threesome interaction between Naruto Sakura and Ino like in some of your other stories or will it be stricktly friendship between Sakura and Ino.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16