Reviews for Just a Regular High School Life
DUH BOMB chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
You are in my Hierarchy of needs, seeing you I can't stand on my own two feet. You take the whole row of love and belonging. Speaking of love I think that's why I'm really falling. I can compose a ballad to express how much you mean to me. Tonight I want to show you the old me.

My girl is a true genius. Musical prodigy and a body you can't miss. I hope my athleticism can compare. I think that smell is love in the air.

Happy early new year of course. Excited to see what happens next.
LaDdraig chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
Cant wait for part 2. Happy New Year
LimJJ chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
Damn ur so good at writing thse. I wish to write as good as u one day as ur stories had been one of my favs. Like srsly i've read all ur stories starting from Sorakage. I had a review saying that i lacked emotional details in my stories but i still lack the experience, hope u coulr gv me a few tips whn u review my story. As for ur story, will we get more Sasuke bashing?
DUH BOMB chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
Stereotypical definitely not unusual to want it to be just you and me. Take it a step further means infinite pleasure for you and me. Ino is with Shikamaru in the wild, will they get freaky? Kicked out of the movie theater in style, the movie wasn't that interesting.

I would get A's if your body was my homework. I would memorize every detail cause you get me wound up. We both have some pent up release, I hope I don't get dizzy giving it all to you baby.

Merry Christmas Timb!
Colbycox0916 chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
Still addicting as always. Nice job
Czar Joseph chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
Well, they sure did for having 'lemon' together. It was completely impressed for Sakura had finally did it.

But, its just the start, and let's hope this will be interesting.
Colbycox0916 chapter 24 . 12/17/2016
Great twist and the way you introduced Sasuke, I died laughing! God I hate that douchebag
weldingman0315 chapter 23 . 12/15/2016
Awesome chapter, im glad sasuke finally made it into the story. Now i cant wait to read of his demise as he lays broken in more pieces than sakura's laptop. I really like the pace of the story and the relationshipss keep up the incredible work.:D
DUH BOMB chapter 24 . 12/15/2016
The skeletons have found their way out. My closet may not be empty but have you bared all of your soul to me? I'm starting to feel dizby; is it the concussion or your love for me?

If it wasn't for your concussion I would cuss you out. You are the one I truly care about. I'll give you every last penny.

I feel as though she hasn't told him about Julliard.
LimJJ chapter 24 . 12/15/2016
Keeps getting better. Hey why dont u check out my oen stories and gv me some guidance. Notice me senpai
Bread Crumbs21 chapter 24 . 12/15/2016
Hands down my favorite author on here. I know I've said it before, but you're just so good, it calls for me to say it a second time!
Czar Joseph chapter 24 . 12/14/2016
Well, that was impressed. Guess that that duckhead prick deserved it.
LimJJ chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
Also i suggest that u bring Alice into the story to add more drama since Alice played a role in Naruto's life and finally get Naruto some closure between him and Alice
DUH BOMB chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
Subliminal was never your best attribute. If I want something it's best to just tell you. Taking all bets but mine is on you. Let Sasuke try to take me he'll push me further into your arms. What we have isn't fake; it's what I've wanted all along.

Good chapter. Sasuke evil as always
Falcon800 chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
Wonder what will happen to Sasuke and how Naruto will recover
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »