Reviews for TranquilTantalus
Shirou02 chapter 4 . 9/30/2018
Interesting story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 4 . 4/29/2017
Please update soon! I can't wait for the development during the canon plot. Keep up the great work! :)
MadWomanWithABlueBox chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
awesome story
Nicole NightLock chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Waaah this is funny (_) please update soooooon!~
InLuvWithCandy chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
Interesting story, the chat is a bit hard to understand though
SereHime chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
...I like the group chats but Rena is a little hard to understand. Other than that, I really enjoy this and I can't wait to see where your going with this.
BleachedShadow chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
This seems interesting. I wonder where it is going... It will be fun to find out!
Natsuyuuki chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
my... and now I can't wait until Reborn come and make Chaos XD
general zargon chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
Okay, that part in parentheses kind of has me worried...I hope everything is okay with Tantalus and Tsuna! O.o Thank you for the update and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
Natsuyuuki chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Aww... pretty interesting! :3
general zargon chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
The chat-speak is giving me a head-ache, LOL. I'm really, really happy that you updated though, so I can deal with it. It feels like I'm cracking a code. ;P I enjoyed this chapter, especially Tsuna's bad memory and TT not knowing how to say he was worried. . Both Rena and TT are in their twenties? Cool. I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
Rinku-dono chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
How the heck did Tsuna know what was Rena talking about with those typing, I took at least 1 minute to understand.
LittleSnowChild chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
...for some reason I can't stop thinking that TranquilTantalus is Reborn and caREeNA is Bianchi...
yvonna chapter 3 . 2/6/2016