Reviews for Once the Strings Are Cut
Argentine reader chapter 43 . 10/5
I loved reading your fanfics, it was amazing and very realistic especially when you detailed the scenes about the murders. I was surprised that talking about unpleasant and realistic strong issues such as loss, death, bullying, pidgony and etc, sometimes I wonder if the puppets are the real monsters and not the humans. It was long but the references on the saga, comics and dolls fit you well. What interested me the most were the characters and those human personalities about the puppets including Torch.
No doubt you have talent with or without help, you put your heart and no doubt this for a sequel. We read and imagined what Gaelin's life was like and how he suffered, but what happened after becoming the new puppet master and how did his personality change?
I think the story of Gaelin did not end because you left some loose ends and it would be great continuation since it involves Ninja, Khan, the retro-Puppets and the axis or villains like Anappa, Tottems, Gallagher, Miss. Camille and Steize.
The decision is yours or your collaborators but I would like you not to leave Gaelin and the puppets please, you deserve a continuation ...
Thank you for posting!
Themetavoorhes chapter 43 . 10/2
awesome story hope there is a sequel someday
nachofanatico22 chapter 43 . 9/7
Sapphire Ox, I want to thank you, because reading your fanfiction now I like the Puppet Master Littles Reich. I like Once the String are Cut, the plot and the characters very very much. It was amazing.
Specially Gael and the puppets.
Please I want you to continue this funfic, or write a new one, I am very exciting with your work.
Thank you for all your writing, bye...
Nacho chapter 43 . 9/4
Specially Gael and the puppets.
Thank you for all your writing, bye...
CapitalClassShip chapter 43 . 9/4/2017
Gaelin had a Happy End Kinda but he is happy so whatever.

Wonder how Bodega keeps itself a float with all the murders maybe its Destiny?

Thank you so much for giving us this Amazing Story in the Puppet Master Universe!

You are Welcome! ;)
Girlbook chapter 43 . 9/2/2017
Great job for finished it, and thanks for the heads up of the upcoming films soon,
CapitalClassShip chapter 42 . 8/28/2017
Bodega Bay Inn Back to the Roots of everything.
Girlbook chapter 41 . 8/24/2017
Finally, Gaelin knows now and let him have it. It is going to be very violence and dark that Gaelin chosen his path of chaos and murder!

And Andre tried so hard to persuading him only to be fail. Will the boy ever regain his humanity after his taste for bloodshed or will Andre warnings will become true once the evil devil learned the kills and becomes his minions?
CapitalClassShip chapter 40 . 8/16/2017
Gaelin stop being everyone Punching and the Everyone start Losing their Minds! The Joker is Always Right when it comes ro This!
CapitalClassShip chapter 39 . 8/16/2017
Finally Gaelin time to take out Your Anger!
CapitalClassShip chapter 38 . 8/3/2017
Shit its the Fan Once more you definately Hate Gaelin.
Mr popo chapter 36 . 7/5/2017
Dolls was the movie you talked about Khan is not dead he was kept by a gysqy good story
9aza chapter 36 . 6/28/2017
This was quite the info dump for poor Gaelin. It must be a lot to take in and process. Plus now that he knows he needs brain matter for the formula, he's gotta start thinking of ways to get it before the puppets go back to "sleep".

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
9aza chapter 35 . 6/28/2017
Oh god, I hope Gaelin's situation doesn't get that much worse after this and I'm worried about that voice in his head (something that I assume is the price one pays when they become the puppet master?). I'm glad his friends tried to help give an alibi for why he was out. So now that Decapitron is awake, Gaelin is now gonna learn how to make the formula... Is he gonna have to collect brain matter now? Or will there alternative formula like in the comics?
CapitalClassShip chapter 36 . 6/28/2017
the Secret wont last long now...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »