Reviews for New Moon Reimagined
F.Williams chapter 13 . 12/18/2021
While I am really enjoying this (years later as I never knew it was here), there have been some parts that really (at least while I was reading them) irked the #$ out of me, Edythe totally giving Beau the cold shoulder for 3 days then announce they were leaving, while...I sorta get it, it pissed me off at the same time, maybe you wrote it that way in hopes the reader would feel some type of way. This part however, the ending to this chapter, sometimes I wonder exactly how utterly clueless Beau can be, Sam an the other Quileute's hunting humans, however you stated earlier that Sam w/some of them ran off some meth dealer, they basically kept the rez safe, it just kinda boggles me that you would set it up that way only to flip his thoughts they were the real monsters. Nonetheless, amazing work, sometimes I forget I'm not reading what SM wrote, that's a definite compliment to your writing abilities. Eager to see where things go, thanks again for giving us fans what she opted out of!
Twi-Holic68 chapter 7 . 8/4/2021
Loves the change up you did with the "age debate" that Bella and Jake had to the "lady/true gentleman debate" for Beau and Jules! Loving the version in Life and Death Series
Twi-Holic68 chapter 4 . 8/4/2021
Great version on this chapter! Loved it!
Naruto2448 chapter 22 . 10/12/2020
This was another awesome chapter. I really like the Twilight Reimagined stories. I again hope they are made into movies.
Naruto2448 chapter 17 . 10/12/2020
I am really liking New Moon Reimagined. It is such an awesome story.
Naruto2448 chapter 6 . 10/11/2020
I am liking this story so far. I would hope they make the Twilight reimagined series.
Arinokatome chapter 12 . 7/25/2020
Your author's note is really stressing me out, the entire plot of BD was her pregnancy and that causing the Volturi to show up, so now I really have to keep reading to find out
Guest chapter 26 . 6/8/2020
You’re the best!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/8/2020
Loved this chapter! Absolutely amazing writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2020
You are an amazing writer! Thanks for doing this!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2020
Hi! I read Life and Death in one sitting last night and was just dying for more. THIS IS PERFECT. I cannot thank you enough for the immense amount of effort you have put into telling this story. I'm so glad I don't any plans for the next 40 hours while I devour this whole series.

THANK YOU!
El chapter 8 . 5/16/2020
I know I just left a review, but I can’t get over how great this is! The pacing is perfect IMO. This honestly feels like a genuine successor to L&D. Super quality. Thanks again.
El chapter 3 . 5/15/2020
Thank you so much for continuing the story! I was not satisfied with how SMeyer ended it, so this is exactly what I was looking for.
Barry chapter 9 . 2/20/2020
I don’t think SM knows much about motorcycles. I always start my motorcycle in neutral, no need to hold in the clutch. For a first time rider I would advise to use the rear foot brake, not the front brake. If you apply too much front brake you can lock-up the wheel and cause a crash. The rear foot brake is under your foot in front of the foot peg, not behind your foot. I am loving your work so much, don’t think I am being too critical.
Barry chapter 7 . 2/20/2020
Older motorcycles don’t have a vacuum pump. I don’t think new ones do either.