Reviews for New Moon Reimagined
El chapter 3 . 5/15/2020
Thank you so much for continuing the story! I was not satisfied with how SMeyer ended it, so this is exactly what I was looking for.
Barry chapter 9 . 2/20/2020
I don’t think SM knows much about motorcycles. I always start my motorcycle in neutral, no need to hold in the clutch. For a first time rider I would advise to use the rear foot brake, not the front brake. If you apply too much front brake you can lock-up the wheel and cause a crash. The rear foot brake is under your foot in front of the foot peg, not behind your foot. I am loving your work so much, don’t think I am being too critical.
Barry chapter 7 . 2/20/2020
Older motorcycles don’t have a vacuum pump. I don’t think new ones do either.
thedebonater chapter 17 . 2/17/2020
I love what you did with 20,000 Leagues here :)
Deb chapter 4 . 2/11/2020
Hooooooooly crap. Edythe's parting words/reasons for leaving that you write here were even more painful than Edward's!
D chapter 5 . 2/10/2020
This really is excellent. People forget that can guys go through major depression/take breakups really hard too.
Harry Potter Sr chapter 26 . 8/6/2019
So now that I am ready with your story I tought I would leave my opinion here. I really liked it and think I will reread it at some point. I think you got a good crasp on Edythe and Beau and did a wonderful job putting them in the new moon story. I like the two more then Edward and Bella and it is nice to see that you did them justice. I like it more when you do things different then the original, especially the volturi are awesome. Can't wait to read eclipse and breaking dawn.
pandacrusher chapter 2 . 5/27/2019
german cars are actually pretty reliable to be fair
Scarlett Cherie chapter 26 . 2/23/2018
This has been an excellent read! Just as I've said in one of my previous reviews, you have done an excellent job with all of the changes you have made. I'm sure that took a lot of thinking and tinkering to figure stuff out and making sure the flow ran well alongside the canon line. After finishing this, I am, of course, suddenly wondering how you are going to have Beau change into a vampire - what the situation is going to be especially since he's not Bella and lack of pregnancy. Hm, perhaps a disease that he picks up while in Rio since Bella had supposedly gotten sick while on her honeymoon? Also, what's going to make the Volturi turn up in Forks in Breaking Dawn Reimagined? So much to think about, but I will definitely be looking forward to your work!
- Scarlett Cherie
Scarlett Cherie chapter 22 . 2/22/2018
I found Sulpicia leadership to be pretty refreshing compared to Aro's slightly crazed way. While I can definitely see the changes of how the Volturi is being run, I love how you incorporated all of the changes to a way that makes sense and still stick with the canon. Looking forward to reading more!
-Scarlett Cherie
Scarlett Cherie chapter 14 . 2/21/2018
Hello!
As I continue reading this, I just wanted to say that everything you have done so far with the changes has been wonderfully executed. I seriously feel like I'm just reading the continuation of Life and Death online (if only it had ended the same as Twilight). I totally understand your decision of cutting the whole imprinting shindig and the lack of pregnancy for your Break Dawn Reimagined. I did wonder a chapter or two ago how the pregnancy would've worked before I saw your author's note about cutting it out like with Breaking Dawn, Edward had "sleeping" sperm, so Edythe's eggs would be sleeping, too?But then there are other questions that just rises from that and my head hurts from thinking so much about it, hahah.
Anyways, wrapping this up, excellent job so far! One has to have so much dedication to go through the books extensively and making the necessary changes for things to make sense and still connect with the cannon. I sincerely applaud you!

-Scarlett Cherie
Will Tyers chapter 13 . 2/16/2018
Your a very talented writer
Shadowdog11 chapter 26 . 12/13/2017
Yessssssss Eclipse. Next one.
Shadowdog11 chapter 25 . 12/13/2017
I was sufficiently curious about the Carlisle interaction before... now I don’t want to wait.
Shadowdog11 chapter 22 . 12/13/2017
Makes sense. More controlling, seemingly less creepy.
385 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »