Reviews for New Moon Reimagined
soonmember chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
Being male and in my mid-twenties Twilight has always been one of my secret guilty pleasures, because it has been aimed more towards a younger audienece of female gender (at least it always felt like that..) and though there is a lot to criticize about twilight in general and i would feel ashamed if someone knew i liked it... i can't help but escape into this world.
Now, that this story has a male lead, i can relate better to the story itself (put myself in his place...), though actually meyer changed very little.
I also admit that i usually only read twilight when i am down or depressed, and feel starved for love, as life hasn't been treating me well despite a great career.

Long story short, i felt dissatisfied by life and death, and wanted more... so I stumbled upon this story. So yesterday i read the now 9 chapters.. and i loved it! I like how you pick up the story flawlessly, without messing up style or narrative. I love the fact that I can be excited about what happens next. Thank you, for offering a small shelter, with this beautiful sequel, even if it's still in its beginning stages, i enjoy it immensely. thank you :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
Beautifully written and awesome plot. I hope so much that you finish this
olqueen108 chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
There little moments together remind me of me and my best friend when we were in high school. Oh to be young again. Can't wait for the next one :)
me chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
Please Please Please more. Can't wait for you to do new moon!
BeauEdythe chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Loved it! I'm pretty sure you found the correct balance your looking for great job on this chapter
Iizo chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
This is amazing work, i think it even surpasses the original! You really get the characters! Im eager for the next update!
MaliceMalAmyMalevFaery chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Which is this interview you found?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Please don't keep us waiting
NancyChen chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Thanks for updating,it’s so good to read this wonderful story during my holiday,happy Spring Festival!新春快乐!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Amazinf as always keep up the good work I should be studying right now but instead I'm reading your story I just can't help myself you are a good weiter I just hope you syay faithful to this story until you finish it
nandy chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Great chapter again! I was never a huge fan of the Jacob chapters of the original novel but somehow your Jules is a bit more compelling character. I think the pacing in this one was better than the last couple of chapters. Hopefully you'll keep at it till the end of the book!
Won't be named chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
To be quite honest this is the best twilight fanfiction on the Internet. No slash, good grammar, proper word choice, capitalization,likeable characters, No Gary/Mary Stus and such a high quality of writing that it actually eclipsed the original work. It should be a federal offence not to read this story as a twilight fan or for you to discontinue its creation. Greatly looking forward to more great chapters to come.
olqueen108 chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
Ahhhhhh, next up: "You're sort of beautiful, you know?" Is Jules gonna take her shirt off to staunch the bleeding? Wonder how that's going to work. Can't wait!
Heroes12 chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
This story is the best beau/edythe yet. Please continue!
BeauEdythe chapter 7 . 2/4/2016