Reviews for New Moon Reimagined
alexc1209 chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
Quick question, will we be seeing Sulpicia and Athenodora in this story? Only question.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
I think the chapter works just fine! I think you write Beu's depression very well and his reaction seems real. Jeremy's attitude towards his break up is also believable.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
I really liked this chapter. You pretty much nailed Edythe's character in it. I especially liked the way she was playing with Beu's insecurities in the break up scene! Hopefully you will keep up the good work and we will get to read the reunion chapters.
olqueen108 chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
Yess! Good switch up. Julie is next and I am psyched for that! Keep up the good work!
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 4 . 1/17/2016
I don't know I thought it was pretty unbelievable that all the doctors (in canon) were male.

So glad this fic exists. I was hoping someone would continue the series after I read Life and Death.
The Queen Of Souls chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
I read this chapter the instant you posted it, but I waited to review because I wanted to find the right words to express my feelings about this chapter. it seems as if saying I loved it is both not enough and wrong because I so much more than loved it but at the same time I could feel Beau's pain so acutely it was almost staggering. I loved how you used the quotes from Twenty leagues under the sea as a reference to Beau's pain. especially because that book was one that Stephanie Meyer had written into the original novel. I especially love and hate at the same time Edythe's words to Beau, because they played up on his fears and insecurities about their relationship and they were heartbreaking and we all know that she didn't truly mean them. and I especially love that even though we all sort of know how this is going to end, you still make us long for the next chapter as if we are completely out of the loop. you're an awesome writer, I really really hope that you post the next chapter soon. stay awesome.
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
CHANGES!
That I was bitten by as all of the very as all of the Rattlesnakes very far extremely too much many more shredded my own skin but it really got wrong very wrong I was sick very sick worse that I was in big trouble then it really HaPPEN a Ssecondary bite reappeared but it went too far too wrong then Alice had a Visison of my death in Forks Medical center came too late Went bLACK BUT I was Changed into a breed of Supernatual person belonged to both that a Voice echoed sorrowfully Beau stay with us you will stronger far more powerful you are a Vampire yor senses have been Enhanced and You have more Crystalized Borg Wite skin finished it Ritual my Eyes they turned VENOUS BLOOD RED Iam thirsty I want to kill to hunt and to murder and to create a Coven to be Coven leader help me Jim You left me on Genesis why you do that take me home to Vulcan to climb the steps of Mount Seleya that Alice paled but was white the Cullens it is Beau they TOOK Him TO VOLTERRA, ITALY Is Time-Split and left his Vegetarian corpse devoid of blood with more to die here are Drained of blood with the Phoenix coven time-split then too late myself felt very diffrerent stronger faster quick but swifter but powerful but myself looked a lot paler as well my father worried of my illness but was not mortal at all but what in my spinal cord it is growing with me that it melded but blended with them I was sleepless of the host was male stick with me kid my Thanatos the name death is my game beware Harry has a bad heart look it up that Dad I don't eat I hunt Animals oh crap Cullens Again of our death back that Where's Beau right here Alice your yes are golden that is correct meet my bodyguards greetings you are colder now yes I don't feel hot at all I am a Thanatos's host joined like a Trill male I am allergic to bee stings made my spots itchy oh my god his biocontrol is altered but ined to it had many lives and previous centuries gone by how old are you I am 145 years of my host's age extremely longer lived which hand I use left holy crap I am Right-handed then it was changing me more then BLASTED Free But with each both suddenly snapped blacked out then pleaded then too late destroyed then it was all over Were Time-Split then took them you are not allowed to visit your father Cullens take each both don't return at all that now in Denali the families ere grieved of the passings then were in old age by now.
olqueen108 chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
Absolutely loved the update!
BeauEdythe chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
ALL THESE FEELS! Damn it Edythe! You did a amazing job with this chapter You wrote so good Beaus emotional reaction to Edythe leaving, I felt so much sympathy and sadness for Beau ugh all these feels I might have to go team Julie lol Amazing job on this chapter I can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Yes! I'm so happy someone decided to do this. And I'm digging the small changes. Keep up the good work!
BeYouTeeFull chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
It's interesting to see; I didn't get to read Twilight Re-Imagined that was put out by Stephenie Meyer, but after reading this I love how you've written it and I love the flow. Although I'm not a big fan of a female!Edward, and I felt bad for male!Bella, I loved what you've done with New Moon so far. Your fanfiction story itself is very intricate and a wonderful art in itself despite the plot not changing-we can clearly see a lot of differences at the start; like gender role and how the situations would play out with them being Completely in character despite the gender swaps; and it's very inspiring; so much that my writer's block had been moved!

Thank you for writing! It's refreshing to see a brilliantly written fic in the feed! :)

-BelieveInKi1214
Kelly868 chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Nice.
The Queen Of Souls chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
I simply adored this chapter, and I love your writing style. I know you said that people have already done the Beau x Edythe version of New Moon and the alternate version the ending of Life and Death, but your style is my absolute favorite because you don't simply swap names and pronouns. You actually adjust the plot depending on the context and Beau and Edythe's personalities. You make the story fresh and new again, and I am very excited for the next chapter.

Stay awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter !
xiroxor chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
I really enjoy both of your stories and I think you handle the characters even better than the actual author! I can't wait to find out how you will tackle the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »